Chapter 1

"Rylee! Kaden! Start getting ready for school!" my Mom yells. "Yes mam" Me and my twin yell back. I get into (http://www.polyvore.com/bright_lights/set?id=103426007 ) while Kaden wears (http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_25/set?id=103479870) "Wow Kaden Why so put together?" I ask "Cause our Neighbors daughter is Hot and they have to walk with us" he says jumping up and down. The door-bell rings. Me and Kaden race to the door. I beat him. I open the door to a Dirty blonde boy and a brunette girl "Hi I'm Phoebe,and this is my brother Max" the brunette says. "Hey I'm Rylee and this is-" I didn't get to finish before Max speaks up "Kaden?yeah we know" he says blankly. Damn Rude ass dick. "What he means to say is we already met him. He uh came over and we Hung out" Phoebe winks at Kaden. "Uh why wasn't I with you two when you two 'hung out'?" Max says. Ooooooh. "Lets go" He says and we walk out. I walk in the front alone.

Max's POV
We walk out of Rylee and Kaden's house. I walk with Phoebe and Kaden while Rylee walks ahead. "Why don't you walk with Rylee" Phoebe says "Well-" I start but they push me into Rylee. "Oh hi" Rylee says "Hi" I say back. We walk in silence. "Rylee you don't like me do you?" I say. She makes a weird face "Not in that way in a friend way" I laugh. She shrugs. I smile at her,I whisper in her ear "come with me" and I pull her to the woods. We walk and walk. "Okay what Max?" she laughs and stops. "Give me your hand and jump on my back" I say she slowly gives me her hand and jumps. "Max?" she says and I jump. Biggest tree in the woods and were at the top.