Chapter 9

Recap: I walk out I they're house and across the street. Alright time for my choice I choose...

Max P.O.V

Rylee. My sister has super powers she will get out of this. While Rylee she's helpless with no powers. Poor Rylee.

Unknown P.O.V

I sit in the small chair onto Phoebe's right. That's when she wakes up. Huh?!? She wasn't supposed to wake up! No my plan was ruined!! She gets up confused and looks at the metal table she's on then the Drills and exc. "Hello?" she yells out. "Hi Pheebs" I say and she turns to me. She gasps. "Tara!?" (The girl Max liked in The Dinner Party) "Phoebe how are you" I say. "G-Good" she stutters and backs away. "No reason to be afraid Phoebe" I say and laugh. Yes their is. "W-Why am I here? W-Who else did you take?" Phoebe asks. "Your my Bait for Max and Your Little 'BFF' Rylee" I laugh evilly. "What do you want from Max and Rylee?!" Phoebe yells "I want Max. I figured out I do love him. But he gave up and went onto Rylee." I explain. A guard walks in "Max Thunderman us here Mam" The guy says. "Good" I say and I walk out and into the shadow "Hello!" Max yells and he sees Rylee "Ry!" He whisper-yells. He runs over to her and try's to untie her. That's when I speak up "Maxwell Thunderman. How are you babe" I say. He looks at me wide eyed "Who said that" He calls and I step out. "Tara!" he says surprised. "Yes Yes it's me" I say and laugh evilly "Why?" He asked ashamed of me. "Because... I love you" I say. "Oh" is all he says "So your choice?" I say. "Rylee" Max replys. WHAT NO HE AAHHHHHHHH. "Okay. Guards Phoebe" I say and they bring her in. Max unties Rylee and holds her by the waist protectively. They watch. The guards put her on her knees and hold her by the shoulders. I kick her in the stomach and give her a black eye. I grab my knife ready to cut her when she screams "Don't Touch Me!!!" and she shoots blue lasers everywhere and everyone falls. Except for Rylee and Max. Rylee is holding onto Max's waist while he holds his hand up.

Max P.O.V

I mouth out to Phoebe "Try not to use your powers and she nods. She stays strong until Tara brings out a knife. "Don't touch me" she yells and begins to shoot lasers everywhere. I hold up my hand for a force field. I guess Phoebe found her secret power. Everyone falls and is apparently dead. I put my force field down and look and Rylee. She's already looking at me. There comes the surprise. She kisses me I kiss back. It feels so right with Rylee like we belong.