The Sex Tape(Niall Horan)

Hello peeps please read the story over again!

**

Hi I'm Rodney King, daughter of a police officer, and a drunken, sorry excuse of a father. I have a mom and a sister and brother. My dad left us when I was twelve years old. Rolland, my brother is a year older than me but in the same grade he's 18 and is also on the basketball team. Rachel, my sister is 25 and lives on her own. I also have another little brother; his name is Jr. and is 5yrs. old. My mom is 40 and works hard as police officer.

So I'm a pretty average girl as you can see I'm pretty normal and have two best friends and an amazing boyfriend. Ashely aka Sun burn has a pale complexion and bright short blonde hair and red eye glasses. She is also on the same volleyball team as me and may I add is better than me.

Isabelle aka Izzy has a kinda dark-light complexion and has curly black long hair who is also on my volleyball team and is not better than me but isn't bad either. We have been best friends before we met Ashely in the 7th grade.

Ray is my amazingly sweet boyfriend who is always by my side. He has black hair styled flat in the middle and in front and shaved on the sides. He has green eyes and an amazing smile. He is the star player on the schools basketball team. He's just..perfect and I wouldn't trade him for the world.

So my family is also pretty normal. So you can say my life is normal..but lets get to the part where its not. So here's the deal my brothers friend Niall is also my enemy with benefits. Yes ENEMY with benefits. We basically use each other to get pressure lifted off our shoulders. Niall is also my enemy so during this process we won't fall for each other. Right?

~|~

Edited- 03/24/14