Chapter 8

HEYLO! AHA HEY EVERYONE I WAS BORED VERY BORED SO I THOUGHT HEY WHY NOT SECRETLY UPDATE IN THE BATHROOM? I HAVE TO DO THAT A LOT.... ANYWHO YOU SHOULD REALLY CHECK OUT 'Broken' BY THE BEST @makhala7 !  ♥ I LOVE HER!! AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT ON '21' AND LET ME KNOW IF I SHOULD CONTINUE! AND I'M THINKING ABOUT ANOTHER BROMANCE STORY WBU? OKAY I'M DONE....

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

I sighed shakily and ran my hands through my hair. How the hell am I supposed get through this I mean I know I asked for it but still. What am I supposed to wear? Do I take a shower first? My thoughts were interrupted by obnoxiously loud knocks on my door. He's here already? But I just got off the phone with him, what in the actuall.. "Rodney I'm leaving out with Zayn, I'll be back later. " Rolland said. I sighed out of relief and said okay.

The thing I don't get is how he changes moods so fast. One minute he's happy to see me, then he's mad, then he's nervous, then he's mad again. He has bipolar issues. I stalked over to my underwear drawer to find some 'descent' stuff to wear. I pulled out a lot of pink, blue, purple , cute and innocent stuff to wear but, nothing seems to fit right for this situation. I sighed and kept looking. I definitely won't be ready in time. I squealed when I found a nice navy blue matching lace. Finally.

But, what should I wear? Normal, think normal, I pulled out a pair of dark jean shorts and a navy blue shirt with 'Can't stop Won't stop' down the middle. Good? Okay good. I padded over to the bathroom and turned on the hot water in the shower. I stepped in and grabbed my Jasmine scented body wash and cleaned in all the places necessary. Once I was done I sat there for a few and thought over all of this. Should I have done this? Am I ready? Is he ready? I don't know, maybe I'm just over thinking things. But, their rational thoughts right? "What the hell am I going to do?" I said quietly to myself.

I stepped out and wrapped the towl around me. I stared in the mirror,  make up or no make up? No, that'll mess up everything. Plus I don't even like make up that much so its pointless. I dried my hair and put up in a simple pony tail. I slid on my clothes and looked at myself over and over debating on whether I should change or not. Nah I already waisted to much time, plus I only have five minutes left. I walked into my room and paced myself. I'm ready... I think.

Niall's P.O.V

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I spat into the phone. I swear she irritates the fuck out of me. I can't wait to get there. I think I may need Rodney more than she needs me. I grabbed my shoes out of closet and slid them on while holding my phone in between my ear and shoulder which was really difficult. "You know know exactly what the fuck I'm talking about!" She screamed back at me. I love her and all, well because she's my girlfriend.Yes, yell at me, scream at me do whatever, but I could care less. I know I'm being unfaithful and all that shit but she lives in Ireland, and will never find out. I know I sound like an ass, but this thing with Rodney is just some sort of relief fling.

I walked out of my flat and headed to my car. "No, no I don't and I have to go I'm leaving to go to Liam's house and give him back his football." I said annnoyed. "Alright,  but don't think this is going to slide." She said in a stern tone. I laughed at how tough she tried to be. She's so adorable. "Bye Satlina." I said in a teasing tone. "Niall.." She warned. "Okay sorry, bye baby. Love you." I smiled through the phone. "Love you too bye." She said happily,  almost like she forgot about the argument we just had, merely a minute ago. I pulled out of the driveway and headed to Rodney's house.

I sure hope she's, ready I know I am.

Rodney's P.O.V

As soon as I heard the door bell ring I jumped. He's right on time, I stood up from the bed and slowly walked out making it seem like I wasn't anxious even though I sort of am. I sighed and stopped in front of the door and fixed up my ponytail before opening it. "Hey." He said in a calm tone. "Erm hi, come on in." I said stepping out the way. "So where will this.. happen." He said smirking slightly. "My room." I said biting my lip. Why do I have to be so freaking awkward? He chuckled and went upstairs. Am I thinking this through correctly? I mean that now that he's here I'm now doubting ever going through with this. I know I said I've had sex before, and I have but that was a while ago and I don't know if I'm ready like I was back when I was more confident. "Are you coming?" With worry all over his face. He cares? I don't know, but I can't back out now, I mean I brought him here, I asked for this, I'm ready, sort of.

[WARNING MILD SEXUALL CONTINENT; IF YOU CAN NOT HANDLE SUCH SCENES OR YOU ARE UNDER 14 THAN I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU EXIT THE BOOK! THANK YOU.]

Once we got into the bedroom he shut the door and locked. Worry took over me. What is he going to do? Rape me?! My breathing turned fast and heavy and my heart felt like it was gonna explode. "W-what are you doing?" I said scooting up on the bed. "Locking the door." He said in a duh tone. "Why?"I gulped. "No interruptions. " He smirked walking over to me. What am I supposed to do? How does this sort of thing just happens naturally? How do people do this so easily? "Just relax and let me take care of those problems for you." He said now standing in between my legs. I let out a shakey breath and tried to relax. Just let it happen, relax. My mind kept repeating. He pushed my shoulders down softly and as soon as my back hit the mattress my heart started to pound in my chest.

"I don't think I want to go all the way yet." he said rubbing my thighs. Oh god, "I just want to see how much I can pleasure you first." He said licking his lips, popping the button of my shorts loose. I layed there watching him carefully,  his eyes never leaving mine. He slowly undid the zipper making me slightly irritated. "Niall." I whined, "Calm down baby, the slower I go the more good you feel." He said sliding my shorts down, to where my knickers were exposed, he bit his lip trying to stifle his moan, which made me mentally high five myself. He then pulled off my shirt exposing the matching bra. "Fuck." He said snapping it off. "Your so beautiful." He kissed in between my thighs softly making me buck my hips forward. He pressed my hips down on the bed and sliding off my underwear quickly before gripping my hips and jerking me up forward, taking me surprise. He leaned up and gave me a quick kiss on the lips making me crave more. He was quickly back in between me lifting my legs on to his shoulders.

"I thought you said we were taking.. this slow." I said slightly out of breath from his previous actions.

"I didn't promise babe." He said gripping my thighs. My stomach fluttered at the word, even though it never did when I was with Ray. No, don't think about him this is what this was for to forget about all of my troubles, to forget about everything. I was taking by surprise when his tongue was inserted inside of me, letting out an involuntary moan. He then slipped in his finger pumping in and out, while using the pad of thumb to rub me. I let out several moans bucking my his up. My legs were shaking from the sudden pleasure. No one has EVER made me feel this way before and its intriguing,  making me want to know more of what he can do with his mouth and fingers.

I moaned loudly letting him know I was close to my high. "Come for me baby." He said pumping faster. I cried his name loudly, letting my head fall limply on the bed. He then lied down next to me. My breathing was ragged but I was the calmest I've ever been this past week. "That was amazing." I said with my breathing calming down slightly.

"Yeah, and next time you'll be returning the favor." He said licking his looking down at me.

"W-what?" I asked nervously. I don't know how to give a.. blow job? "We'll save that for later." He chuckled. I let out a nervous laugh. I then heard the door knob jiggle and I jumped up starting to put my clothes on. "Rodney?" My mum asked. Shit. "Just a second mum!" I said through the door.

I pointed to the closet and he ran into it and quickly shutting it. Why oh why did she have to come home now?!

*:*:*:*

HELLO EVERYONE I'M SO SORRY THAT THE SMUT WAS BAD I NEVER WROTE 'SMUT' BEFORE SO YEAH.. BUT HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT BUT PLEASE VOTE COMMENT OR EVEN FOLLOW PLEEEAASSEE I LOVE YOU ALL AND I'M SO OVERWHELMED BY ALL THE READS AND VOTES BUT PLEASE COMMENT AND REALLY DO APPRECIATE THE PEOPKE THAT HAVE BEEN AND THEY MAKE ME SMILE BUT PLEASE MAKE MY SMILE BIGGER!

10+ COMMENTS= NEXT CHAPTER

SO PLEASE DO!

LIKE

VOTE

COMMENT!!!!

LILY <3