Chapter 5

***

I grabbed Niall's hand and headed towards the house to get him cleaned up. "Ugh. I'm fine Rodney!" He whined but I kept dragging him anyway. "Rodney!" He protested. I gripped him with both my hands and dragged him inside of the house. I hurriedly shut the door and blocked it. "Rodn- ah!" He screeched clutching his shin. "Niall be careful!" I shouted running up to him as he rocked back and forth. He looked up at me and grabbed my hand, leaning closer. (warning: intimate scenes) My heart started to beat faster as he got closer, it felt as if my heart would burst any minute. He breathed in deeply the out. "Niall?" I said shakily. "Maybe I do need some help." He chuckled and my heart sank a little in my chest. I really wanted him to kiss me. I don't why and I don't think I ever want to. (ha tricked ya!)

I chuckled playing it off and pulled him up from off floor. We headed up the stairs, with complication, and walked over to the bathroom. He limped over to the toilet and sat down. I grabbed the cream and bandages. "Hold on a minute." I said holding up my finger. I ran to my mums bathroom and grabbed the bottle of peroxide from off the counter. I ran back to the bathroom where Niall was sitting playing with his fingers. I felt bad for him, all he does was defend me and my brother beat him up for it! I sighed and grabbed the peroxide with some cotton. "This won't sting trust me." I said pouring some of the peroxide on the cotton. I looked down at his shirt and saw blood stains on it, and it was white. "Erm.. can you.. you know." I stuttered. "Take my shirt off?" He smiled. My cheeks flushed and I nodded. He chuckled and grabbed my hands. I looked up nervously as he guided them towards the hem of his shirt. "Come on.." He chuckled. I laughed and this time it was real, he's just so cute! There's no harm in saying that right? I pulled it off making sure I didn't touch the bloody stains.

Once it was off I sat it down on the floor. I grabbed the cotton and tried to dab the cuts but Niall grabbed my wrist before I got the chance. "Are you sure its not gonna sting? He asked sounding like a little kid, it was cute. I chuckled and said: "I promise." I grabbed another cotton and proceeded. The cotton touched his face and he tensed up but then relaxed when he realized it didn't sting. "Told you it didn't sting." I said teasingly. "Shut up." He said fake pouting. I laughed and continued to disinfect the cuts and wiped the blood from his nose. Once I finished I stood up to put the things away but Niall grabbed my wrist.. again. I sighed and turned around. "Come 'ere." He said beckoning me over. I stood in front of him not knowing what to do. "Come on!" He chuckled, patting his lap. Oh. I sat down cautiously, not thinking of what I was doing. "Thank you for.. you know helping me." He smiled. "No, that was no problem, thank you for defending me. If you didn't I would've been you right now, probably even worse." I chuckled like it was no big deal.

I looked up, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "Does this happen a lot." He said with a tense and hard face. "Sometimes, but only when my mums gone." I said shrugging. "But, I'm-. He did it. He finally did it. Something inside of me screamed make it stop. But a louder voice said don't stop, just please, don't stop. Once I got control of myself I kissed back and as hard as it is to say, but I love every minute of it and every second. The way his lips controlled mine as if I were pulled into a spell that mine my knees go week and shake luckily I'm sitting because if I was standing I would've fell flat on my face. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he grabbed my waist pulling me as close as he can, deepening the kiss as he does this. I've never been so fascinated and interested as to where this leads. None of my kisses with Ray were like this. Ray. This is so wrong. No, no I can't do this. I pulled away as fast as I can, breathing heavily from the snog that just happened in my bathroom on the freaking toilet.

"What's the problem?" He asked with his hands still on my waist. I carefully slid them off and stood up. "What's wrong?" He asked standing up with difficulty and faced me. " I can't.." I sighed. "I have a boyfriend." I said with my head down. " I know that and I obviously don't care." He snorted. "Well Niall, I care because he so happens to be my boyfriend." I snapped. "Don't act all mad because you so happened to kiss me back." He snapped back. I would've said something but I couldn't, because he was right. I did kiss him back and I did like it. I sighed and walked over to my room. "Rodney." He sighed. I walked over to my closet to slip on my shoes. "Where are you going?" He asked leaning against the door frame. "I'm going to go and look for my brother." I said grabbing him a new white shirt from my brothers closet and threw it at him. "I'm coming with you." He said walking out. "Okay then" I sighed, I'm not stopping him, I could actually use his help. "I'll be out in the car!" He yelled from downstairs. "Ow!' "Oi" He screamed. "I'm alright!" I chuckled and jogged downstairs.I walked outside, stepping over glass shards. I'd have to clean this up when we get back.

No where. We couldn't find him anywhere. We checked all his friends house's and flats. Liam's, Harry's, Zayn's even Louis', but he was no where to be found. "Where could he be?" Niall asked chewing on his nails. I have an idea, but I don't think he would go back there after a little squabble. Would he? "I have no idea." I said trembling. "What are you thinking about?" He asked. "Nothing." I mumbled. "Don't lie to me." He warned. "I'm not Niall drop it!" I snapped. "Alright." He sighed. "But it won't be my fault if we don't find him." He said putting his hands up in defense. No it won't be your fault, it'll be mine. I sighed and got back in the car after leaving Louis' house. "Do you have any idea of where he could be?" He asked pulling out of the driveway. "No." I sighed putting my chin in the palm of my hand, leaning against the window, my mind bringing me back to the kiss. Why did I let him do it? Why did my stupid ass let him do it? And now I don't have anyone to blame but myself, because I let him, because I kissed him back. There is no excuse, everything points back at me.

Soon the car pulled to a stop. My mums fucking car was in the driveway! I gulped so loud I think the whole neighborhood could hear. "Shit." I heard Niall say behind me. "Yeah shit."

::

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER AGAIN BUT DON'T WORRY THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER THEN THIS LOL.

I WAS THINKIN OF SHIP NAMES FOR RODNEY AND NIALL.

RIALL

NODNEY

KORAN

HING

I'M NOT SURE, BUT YEAH SORRY THERE WAS NO (RIALL/NODNEY/KORAN/HING) BUT THERE WILL BE LATER AND PLUS I HAVE SOME REALLY GOOD IDEAS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER SO STAY TUNED LOVE ALL OF YOU AND ALL THE SUPPORT :D

LIKE

VOTE

COMMENT

LILY <3

I said I was gonna stop doing that caps thing!