Chapter 7 - Part II

HELLO EVERYONE I'M SO HAPPY FROM ALL THE FEEDBACK I'M GETTING ITS LITERALLY AMAZING I LOVE ALL OF YOU, YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! HERE'S AN EXTRA LONG UPDATE SO BE HAPPY!

AND YES THERE A NEW COVRR CREATED BY @OveriesAreGone I love her so much guys CHECK OUT HER STORIES!

________________

I sat at the edge of my bed not regretting a single thing. Niall and Ramon have both been on my mind for the past few hours. Niall left about four hours ago after a lot of kissing. I didn't want to get on to the sex part yet even though I still kinda want to, but I'm just nervous. I know I asked for this but still its really nerve wrecking. Yes, I have had sex before and yes I've been involved in some sort of sexuall interactions but, this time its different, like I know I'm supposed to compose myself and do it right. Even though I've never been in control when these sort of things happened but when they did I've never been dominant.

Or what if Niall's one of those guys who likes to be in charge and in control of every single movement. Just the thought of it turns me on. No, I'm gonna have to save those thoughts for now. I slipped on my boots and grabbed my moms car keys and headed out. I walked over to the car and started it up, I sighed and ran my hand through my hair before pulling off. Here we go, time to go to the devils cave. I swear sometimes I hate Rolland so fucking bad. He always does the most idiotic stuff! I mean I know he's our dad and he needs help. But what about us? Where was he when we needed help? Oh yeah he wasn't there he was out getting bloody drunk!

I was so lost in my thoughts, that I speed through the intersection which caused a lot of honking. I put my hand up signaling that I was sorry but and old lady with a wig in didn't seem to care and flipped me off. Old ladies these days. I sighed and pulled off again, trying not to think so much, which was really difficult. I stopped at the house that I barely remembered but remembered the events inside almost perfectly. I hesitated a bit before getting out of the car. I gotta get this over with because if my mum found out I was here she'd kill me.

I sighed yet again and stepped out of the car walking up the steps that I've merely forgotten. I rang the door bell over and over again but no one would answer. I looked out onto the driveway to see Rollands car and my 'dads' bucket there. So, they have to be here! I rang the door bell over and over until my finger got tired. I've had enough of this. "Open the damn door asshole!" I yelled, "I'm not fucking around! I said codly banging on the door. "What the he-" He stopped his words after noticing it was me.

"Rodney!" He said wrapping his arms around me. I gladly hugged back tightly as he kissed my forehead. "I'm so sorry. " He whispered. "Don't-" "No, I'm so very sorry I just, I always do the stupidest shit that gets me into messes I shouldn't even be in, I'm so very sorry. You and mum deserve better! Both of you." He said gripping my shoulders. "Don't worry about that right now. Lets just get you home okay?" I asked smiling even though I'm still hurting inside. What did he mean about getting into messes he shouldn't be in? It gives me the chills just thinking about the messes that comes along with getting involved with my dad. I shook my thoughts out of my head and walked to the car.

"Where the hell do you think your going? " I heard an awful voice say from behind us. Rolland cleared his throat, "I'm leaving." He stated with no emotion at all.

"Oh so your leaving now?" He laughed cold heartedly, "well you should've at least said goodbye first. Do I not get a goodbye?" He asked with his arms open, walking forward as if he were drunk. "No, you sorry mother fucker!" He spat walking closer to him. I gripped his arm trying to suppress his anger which sadly for me wasn't working. "Rolland, please lets just go." I begged pulling his arm. "Yeah why don't you listen to the little bitch and leave, oh wait I have an even better idea, why don't you stay here and do all my dirty wok for me?" I cringed. What did he mean by dirty work?

"Stop it, now." He said looking wearily. "Stop what? Stop giving you what you've always wanted?" The man that ruined my life said slyly.

"Come on Rodney we're leaving." He said through gritted teeth, "and don't even think about coming back to me for help you sick fuck!"

"Aw your leaving so soon? The party was just getting started, oh well what a shame." He sighed fakely and smirked. Just looking at him made me cringe inside and out. I gripped tighter on his arm and hid my face in his neck. "Its okay Rodney. " He whispered. I nodded wearily and sighed. "Come on, lets go." He said looking carefully at the evil man that stood in front of place filled with horrible memories.

He escorted me to the car and got in the drivers seat. "I think its best if I drive." I said shaking my head. I don't know why, but I just don't feel comfortable with him driving n the state that he is now. "Its fine I can drive okay?" He said fustrated. I sighed and muttered a 'whatever' and continued on putting on my seatbelt as we took off.

I sat in the car for five minutes trying to keep the questions in until we got home but its so hard just to keep them in when there floating around in your mind like a tornado. But, to bad I have to keep my mouth shut which is literally impossible for me to do. "Rolland, what did he mean by dirty work?" Now that the questions out I don't feel so bad now, I mean I do deserve to know right? I watched as his grip on the steering wheel only got tighter. Me and my big mouth. "I don't want to talk about it right now." He said lowly. "Well, your gonna have to talk about it sooner or later." I said facing the window, and even though I wasn't facing him I could feel myself melt under his intense gaze.

Once we got home he headed straight towards the stairs. "Wait don't you want to talk first before you run off into your room?" I asked from the couch. "What is there to talk about Rodney?" He said staying in his place, "its done and over with!" He said gripping the bars on the stairs. "It's not done and over with and you know it!" I raised my voice, standing up.

"Fuck off!" He said running into his room. He's such a kid sometimes! He's so fucking immature! This stress is just to much to handle! Apparently there's only one solution.

I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and dialled his number. Dial tone 1, dial tone 2, dial tone 3, dial ton-

"Hello. " An irish voice said through the phone, god I've never wanted so bad to hear someones voice. "I need you." I said desperately.

"Name the time and place and I'll be there." He said happily through the phone.

"Now."

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK ROLLAND FORGOT?

I LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!

LIKE

VOTE

COMMENT

LILY ♥♡♥♡