21 {Harry Styles // au}

"My friends said that falling in love with someone would be a mistake but, the mistake was falling in love with you..."

Amanda Collins is a normal popular girl in the small town of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. She's always ahead and full of herself because she thinks that she's perfect and unique, when she's really not. She's one of those girls that you see in the movies. Rich, pretty, smart, fashionable, cocky, sneaky, and, evil in they're own ways. But, there's always a back story to these typical 'perfect girls' and she's one of them. She makes it her life style to make everyone feel bad about themselves just to make herself feel better. Of course she's cruel but that's just her and her way of seeing the world.

Harry Styles is the exact same even though it may not seem like it. Harry is a high school dropout, and a opened up to the outside world. Some how he figured out to make money in this poor town he made paradise in just three years of his life. He owns his own business called Capitol Inc., three clubs called, Fantasy, The Making, and "21" his most popular and the on he happens to visit the most and yet he's only twenty-one. Harry lives in Albany, New York and lives with his rich girlfriend Mandy French daughter of Eliezah French, head of the biggest magazine businesses in the city 'Key'Stone by French'Soon enough she would follow in her mothers steps. This is what attracted Harry to her, money.

As you see these two live completely different lives, but are the completely same person. But, what happens when these two meet? What will happen? Is this fate? Or a big mistake..

                                                                    {}

HELLO EVERYONE YES A NEW STORY! THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN WORKING SO HARD ON AND I'M STILL WORKING ON THE CHAPTER FOR THE SEX TAPE ;) SO STAY TUNED FOR THAT AND PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS! PLEASE I LOVE FEEDBACK SO PLEASE COMMENT OR INBOX ME EITHER IS FINE AND PLEASE LET ME KNOW! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

LIKE

VOTE

COMMENT

LILY <3