Help Me

Things to look out for
Y/N=your name
M/N=middle name
M/U/N=made up name
L/N=last name
W/T=weapon type
W/C=weapon color(s)
A/C=Armor color(s)
H/C=hair color(s)
E/C=eye color(s)
F/C=favorite color
V/N=village name
L/T=lord title(what the villagers called you)
T/C/N=teasing nickname
F/N=friend name

Y/N's POV
It's been just about a year sense Levin and got married and we've lived happily in the house that was built for
me,as Levin worked with other villages and well trying to keep Phoenix drop in one piece I worked to rebuild the ruins around the safe haven but today was different.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~

I woke up next to Levin still sound asleep,I sat up trying not to wake him. I reach over and to cranked his music box handle to keep him asleep a little longer well I made breakfast fast but he reached up and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me down on to his chest. I tried to pull out of his grip but he tightened it every time.
"I know you're awake Levin."I said
"Mmmh...no you don't."
"Oh come on,you're such a liar."
"Mmmnh."
I laughed a little as Levin sat up and pulled me onto his lap,he kissed my forehead lightly and then placed his forehead on mine.
"I love you."he whispered before he kissed me
When he pulled away I looked him in the eye with a small grin.
"Levin we can't just sit around all day,you have work to do and so do I."I say
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Soon enough Levin and I were on our separate was to what we had planned but what I happened I could never guess.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I was finishing building the frame to one house I had been working for awhile until a hand was placed over my mouth.
"There will be no screaming from you."
A cloth was placed over my mouth and nose,my eyes started to feel heavy. I fought to keep my eyes open but soon the darkness took ahold of me. When I opened my eyes I was in a dark room laying tied to a bed,all I could smell was dust but as I looked around I say a person standing in the shadows.
"So you're awake."they said
I couldn't bring myself to speak but he laughed and walked over to me.
"Aren't you a pretty site,and those eyes of yours so unique."
As he got closer I could he had blond hair pulled back into a ponytail and he was wearing a tuxedo,when he reach the bed I was laying on he cut the ropes around my arms and legs. He sat down on the edge of the bed and he placed one of his hands on my chin and the other on the top of my head,he looked deep into my eyes with a amused smirk on his face. I placed one of my hands on his arm trying to pull him away but not having the strength to do so.
"You are quite the the fighter aren't you,"he laughed "I wouldn't waist your strength if I were you,you'll need it later."

 "Let

"Let....me.....go."
"And why would I do that,you're the perfect toy for me to play with."
He leaned closer and pressed his lips with mine my eyes widened and tears started to roll down my face.
'I'm sorry Levin,I'm so sorry.'I thought