Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Laura's POV

The next morning after a restless night of horrible nightmares I was awoken to Louis bringing in a tray full of pancakes and fresh orange juice for breakfast. I had breakfast in bed with Louis sitting under the quilt beside me who stole one of my pancakes being the mischievous thing he is. We then cuddled in bed for half an hour before he got up to have a shower while I went downstairs to put the tray in the kitchen. I was doing whatever I could to distract myself from thinking about what happened the night before. It literally gave me the chills just thinking about it, even made me feel sick to the pit of my stomach.

I was currently sitting on the sofa in the lounge room watching TV on Louis's massive flat screen TV. I was flicking through the channels trying to find something decent to watch but nothing was really on so I just left it on some news channel. Boring, I know but it was the only decent thing on. I decided to get my phone out and go on twitter since I hadn't been on in a while but instantly stopped, hovering my thumb over the Twitter app when I heard the boys get mentioned by the lady reporting the Celebrity Gossip. I turned the volume up a bit and listened to what she was saying.

"The boys of One Direction were seen arriving at Funky Buddha last night to celebrate Harry Styles girlfriend, Megan Hazel's 18th birthday..." The lady reported and pictures from the previous night popped up onto the TV screen of Liam, Zayn and Niall. They also showed a few of Harry and Megan quickly, the two of them looking cute together as Harry had his arm wrapped around Megan's waist. Neither Megan nor I have been out in such a public place before with the boys so it was overwhelming, now seeing it broadcasted across the UK on TV was insane.

"However in bigger news, 1D's oldest member of the band, Louis Tomlinson was spotted arriving at the club with a mystery girl with blonde hair who he seemed very close to. Rumors are saying that the two are more than just friends, which indeed seems to be true. A source has released a photo of the cute pair kissing last night at the club. Could it be true she's Louis's new love interest? But it seems more likely she is as they were also spotted earlier yesterday morning leaving Starbucks holding hands and acting affectionate towards each other like a couple. Only time will tell will tell if these rumors are true, but we all suspect that she's definitely Louis's girlfriend, these photos just prove that they're together..." I was speechless, completely and utterly horrified as my eyes grew wide with each thing she said. How the fuck did someone get a photo of Louis and me kissing?!

"LOUIS!" I screamed out as tears started to form in my eyes as pictures of Louis and I yesterday flashed up on the screen again for the second time in a row. I may have forgotten to mention, Louis and I still hadn't gone public yet with our relationship since we wanted to keep it a secret for a few months.

"Baby?! What's wrong, are you-" Louis yelled frantically but instantly stopping as he came running into the lounge room worry written all of his face but I heard his breath hitch once he realised what was on the TV screen. His face went from worry to pure horror in seconds as the scene unfolded in front of us

"Oh shit..." He muttered under his breath just as the blurry photo of Louis and I kissing at the club popped up on the screen again with the photos of us leaving Starbucks showing after. This is bad, real bad. I didn't want them finding out this way and what sucks is we were going to go public in the New Year.

"What are we going to do?! They know we're a couple Louis, the proof that we are is all there! Us kissing to holding hands at Starbucks! What if they find out what happened to me last night?! I-I don't know if I can handle t-this..." I raged, standing up and eventually broke down at the end as I thought about what everyone must be thinking of us, especially the fans. The amount of hate Megan and Harry got when they came out as a couple was horrific, Megan gets sent death threats and hate everyday just because she's Harry's girlfriend. She only just copes with it but me I don't even know how I would. Especially if what happened last night gets released into the media; I would be publicly humiliated by everyone and judged.