Chapter 6

Hello everyone! I'm so so very sorry i haven't uploaded for more then a week, i have been really busy and this chapter has taken a while to write. As you can see it's a really long chapter so yeah. I have been writing the end of it all weekend while i have been away and now it's done! YAY!

So please vote, comment and tell me what you think! It makes me smile when i read all your comments telling me how good it is! It makes my day honestly!

Thank you all who is reading my story, i really hope you are loving it so far because i am!

Love you all,

Laura :) xxx

Chapter 6

“Shush and be quiet you will wake them up, Harry!” Liam hissed at Harry. I had only just woken up but I kept my eyes closed listening to the others who were awake. I could hear Harry laughing quietly but trying to stop. What was so funny?

“Sorry but I can’t help it, they look so adorable cuddled up with each other…” Harry chuckled again. Then it all came flooding back to me, we met One Direction, we went back to their hotel with them, we partied, than watched a movie with them, I was cuddled up to Louis and in the middle of the night Louis kissed me passionately. Oh my god this is too much all at once. I was still cuddled up to Louis as I felt a tight grip around my waist and my head was rising and falling every few seconds. My head was leaning against his chest, great.

“Hey Niall do you have your phone handy?” I heard Sian say to Niall groggily, it sounded like she had only just woken up not long ago.

“Yeah I do, why?” Niall asked confused.

“Take a photo of them silly! They look really cute snuggled up like that, perfect picture moment!” Sian giggled sounding pleased with herself. Thanks Sian that really helps the situation. I just hope they don’t upload it to twitter whatever they do or I won’t be happy.

“Oh right yeah I will, they really do look quite cute. I think they would make such a perfect couple seriously, the way Lou was looking at her last night was adorable!” Niall said lowering his voice on the last part. I blushed slightly hoping no one will notice. God I am going to get revenge on that guy!

“Yeah Louis would be perfect for Laura, he makes her laugh so much, even before we met you boys. Oh and he always made her laugh in your video diaries…” Megan giggled. Oh god, please don’t bring that up Megan, I promised you to never let out that secret of mine. Dammit.

“Aw did he really? That’s so cute! I’m gonna take the photo now before they both wake up otherwise we never know if we will see them like this again.” Niall said cheekily. I could hear him shuffling across the floor to us so he could take the photo.

I heard the shutter sound go off as he took the photo of Louis and I cuddled up on the couch. The shutter sound was loud making the room echo slightly. Just great, that’s all I need.

“Show us the photo!” Harry exclaimed once Niall had taken the photo of Lou and I.

“Aw they look so cute and adorable snuggled up with each other. They actually look like a couple in the photo!” I heard Megan whisper, giggling a little bit.

“Just perfect” Liam sighed happily.

“I got an idea!” Harry said mischievously. Oh god no, please don’t let it be what I’m thinking, please no.

“What?” I heard them all say. Oh no.

“Upload the photo to Twitter Niall, we can give them a little surprise for when they wake up” Harry said trying to be serious but failing when he started laughing again. Shit. That’s not good, a whole lot of rumors will start up if he uploads it and I won’t be looking forward to that.