Chapter 9

Hello everyone! I'm terribly sorry i haven't uploaded in a while! I have had a heap of school assignments and homework to do so i haven't had the time to write this chapter. So here it is and it's longer too! Yay! 

Anyway please vote and comment plus i would like to hear some feedback so far on the story so i know what you think of it so far! Also one more thing, coming up in a few chapters time there will be something big happening! Not telling what it is though, haha :)

P.s A lot of things happen in this chapter too :)

Love you all, Laura :) xxx

Enjoy!

Chapter 9

After I had my shower I walked out into the bedroom wearing what I wore to the concert the other night since that is all I had to wear. I was brushing my long wet hair when I heard a knock at the door and I heard it open.

“Come in” I called out and I heard the door close. I turned around to see Harry smiling at me and I walked over to him while he pulled me into his strong arms hugging me.

“Megan…” Harry whispered into my ear making me get goose bumps on my neck.

“Hmm” I murmured pulling away from him and I looked up into his gorgeous green eyes. I don’t know why but his eye colour changes very slightly, sometimes they are blue and other times they are green or a mixture of both. It’s weird but unique.

“I think you will need to sit on the bed for this” he said taking my hand in his and walked me over to the edge of the bed. I sat down and took both of his hands in mine.

“Megan…” he paused staring deeply into my eyes while he squeezed my hands “…will you go out with me?”

“Yes, of course!” I jumped up letting go of his hands and hugged him tightly. I rested my head against his chest for a few seconds before pulling away slightly, our bodies brushing against each other.

He was looking deeply into my eyes never looking away once till I looked down at my feet. I felt his hand tilt my chin up to look back up at him. He moved closer to me, closing the gap between us and he reached his hand up moving a strand of my hair behind my ear. I closed my eyes and I felt him press his lips against mine making my whole body shudder against him. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he moved his hands down my back to my waist. I kissed him back deepening the kiss and moved backward towards the bed.  I broke apart from the kiss for a second and lied back down onto the bed. Harry hovered above me and kissed me again this time more passionately. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he ran his hands up and down my back, sending shivers down my spine. I moaned as he ran his tongue across my bottom lip wanting more. I opened my lips further letting his tongue in. He groaned loudly as I tugged on his curls and pulled him closer to me just as I heard a whole lot of cheering.

We broke apart startled from the cheering which sounded like it came from the lounge room. Harry climbed off me smiling, his cheeks red and his chest rising and falling quickly. He leant down again quickly and pecked me on the lips. I felt him smile while he kissed me and it felt amazing, his lips melding against mine.

“What was that?” I asked sliding off the bed and standing up to walk over to Harry who was already waiting for me by the door.

“I don’t know, probably the boys mucking about or something” he said opening the door and walking out with me, following behind him. I reached out for his hand to stop him for a moment.

“Harry, hold my hand when we walk out okay, I want to see their faces” I smirked cheekily and he grinned taking my hand in his, entwining our fingers. His hand was so soft and warm in mine, it was nice.