Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Louis's POV

"SURPRISE!" Hundreds of people yelled loudly as all the lights turned on, startling me all of a sudden and my jaw dropped open in shock; my eyes widened looking around at everyone and the room. I was completely speechless as I took everything in around me; the room was decked out with decorations, a DJ, flashing neon lights, even a disco ball and at the back of the room was a banner saying 'HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY LOUIS!' on it.

"Oh my god..." I breathed and looked back to the group of people who were all my friends along with Harry standing in the center who was grinning widely at me.

"Happy Birthday Louis!" He exclaimed loudly and stepped aside. I nearly went weak at the knees at the sight directly in front of me; there standing across the room from me, looking absolutely breath taking was the love of my life.

"Laura!" I screamed out her name and raced towards her as she came out of the group of people meeting me halfway. She jumped up into my open arms and I embraced her tightly as she wrapped her legs around me.

"Happy Birthday Boo Bear" she whispered, smiling widely down at me as I felt my eyes sting as tears start to form from being so overwhelmed from everything that just happened in a matter of seconds.

"My god I've missed you love" I grinned and looked up into her chocolate brown eyes which were also glassed over with tears.

"I've missed you too" she whispered and I instantly crashed my lips onto her soft lips passionately; I didn't care about anything else in the room but her in that moment. Fireworks went off inside me as she kissed me back softly but passionately, our lips longing to be on each other's. She brought her hands up to my neck, pulling me closer and cupped my jaw line. She caressed my cheek with her thumb softly as I deepened the kiss and I felt her smirk against my lips. She pulled away, a blush creeping up onto her cheeks and leaned down to hug me one more time; nuzzling her face into my neck.

"Later..." She barely whispered into my ear and pulled away winking at me with a cheeky smirk on her lips. I just winked back up at her before letting her back down onto the ground where everyone was still watching us. I blushed getting all embarrassed all of a sudden as everyone's eyes were on us. I looked over to Harry and he had a camera in his hands taking photos of the two of us.

"I honestly can't believe all this, thank you so much everyone" I grinned looking around at all my friends, some who I haven't seen in a long time.

"Who's genius's idea was it to do all this?" I asked looking over at the boys. They all looked at Harry and he stepped forward.

"That would be me along with the help of Laura, we both came up with the idea but mainly me" Harry smirked cheekily and I ran over to him, giving him the biggest hug.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you ahhhh!" I burst out quickly making everyone laugh at my excitement.

"Oh and we also set all this up today while you were out" Harry grinned pointing to Zayn, Laura and out of nowhere Megan popped out of the group of people to stand next to Harry.

"Oh and me too" Megan giggled and my eyes went wide again in shock since I wasn't expecting to see Megan here as well.

"You're here too?!" I gasped and Megan came running over to hug me. The boys laughed as well as Laura.

"Of course I am, how could I not see my bestest friends and my boyfriend!" She laughed and ran back over to Harry where he wrapped his arms around her.

"Well then what are we waiting for? LET'S PARTY!" I shouted the last part and the music instantly started pumping loudly through the speakers. Zayn turned the main lights off leaving the room multicoloured from all the neon coloured lights flashing and moving around the room just like a real club. I looked around for Laura and found her with Liam and Niall over near a table full of food. Of course Niall must have gotten them over there; how typical.