Chapter Twelve- The Family Dinner

Everyone was sitting down at the dinner, eating the amazing food that Rey had cooked. The two families were talking about various things. "Ben? Could you help me in the kitchen?" Rey asked and he nodded getting up and following her.

"Now" she said looking at him.

"Now? Rey there all getting along so good.. Especially our fathers who pretty much hate each other are joking Rey" he told her.

"If you don't tell them right now  I will... And it's going to be bad" she said angrily.

"Ugh.. Fine" he then walked out of the kitchen with Rey right behind him.

Ben took a deep breath and both stood at the table , without taking their seats "we have something to tell you all" Rey said and they all turned to them. "Go ahead Ben" she threw him under the bus.

He sighed and took a deep breath "okay... Don't be mad... But... Rey and I" he grabbed her hand "are dating... And we have been for a while" he sighed . "Wow you're taking that all better than we thought you would" he said happily.

The adults all looked at each other and murmured amongst themselves , nothing too angry.

"And I'm pregnant!" Rey yelled . Han dropped his glass of wine, Leia got dizzy, Benjamin gasped and Satine said 'oh my god' .

Ben dropped Rey's hand and turned himself to look at her. "You're what?" Han asked .

"I'm pregnant... And Ben's the father" Rey said confidently.

"He's what!" Benjamin asked angrily.

"Ben's the father" Rey reported and then walked off to the kitchen to grab some pie that she had made.

Ben looked at all of them then ran after her. "Rey what the fucking hell?" He asked her as she was getting played down.

"What?" She asked.

"You're pregnant! And you didn't bother telling me until you told our parents that were dating! Rey ! I've known you since August and we've been together for only five weeks!"

"Well I'm pregnant! And you're the lost guy I've slept with in almost six months... So do the math" she bent down to grab the whip cream from the fridge.

"So why didn't you tell me today in the car exactly ?" Ben asked.

"Because I knew if I did you wouldn't have told them tonight" she said and then grabbed the forks.

"Rey why ! Why tonight of all reasons ! We could have gotten them all together like in a week or two-"

"Then I could have been showing symptoms! Like throwing up!" She said and then handed him the plates and forks and cream as she carried the pie out with a knife.

"You're what!" Han yelled again when they came back.

"I'm pregnant who wants pie?" Rey asked.

"Reyhanne you are not gonna say something like that then offer pie!" Leia yelled.

"Mom it's not that big of a deal" Rey said as she cut the pie and put them on pieces.

"Rey ! This is a huge deal! You're pregnant! This effects all of our lives! Yours ! Ben's ! Our! There's!" Satine said .

"It's not like I'm going to force him to stay with me... I mean it's not like our families aren't always going to he together ..." Rey replied.

"Ben ... Did you know about this?" Han asked.

"No I didn't... I found out when all of you did ... Because someone kept it from me!" Ben glared at her.

Rey rolled her eyes at him then went to get napkins. "Hold on" Satine said and walked to Rey.

She saw Rey in the kitchen grabbing napkins and sniffling. "Rey" Satine said and she turned around .

"I hurt my -"

"Rey... Come here" Satine said with open arms. Rey came to her and hugged her tightly. "It's gonna be okay... Can I ask you something?"

Rey nodded "do you want this baby?" Satine asked.

"I do" Rey said in between sniffles. Satine ran her hands through her hair.

"Well honey" she rubbed her shoulder and took a deep breath "I'm not gonna let them do anything to you or this baby... My grandchild" she told her.

"Thank you" Rey whispered to her.

"Mom... Dad wants to go now... Says he needs air- Rey? Are you alright?" Ben asked walking in.

Satine pulled away and kissed her forehead "it's gonna be okay" she whispered then walked off, she nudged Ben to her and left the kitchen.

"Hey... I'm sorry" Ben told her .

"Shut up about it and just hug me" Rey sniffled .

Ben wrapped her in his big arms and held her tight, "I'm sorry baby... I didn't mean to tell like I just didn't know"

"You're a idiot you know that" she said into his ear.

"I know... Text me after all the craziness dies down after we've left" he told her and kissed her lips.

"I will... You do the same ... Okay?"

"Okay... I'll be back soon" he then leaned down to kiss her again and then walked out.

-A.N.-
SO TO ALL OF YOU WHO WANTED REY TO BE PREGNANT YOU GOT IT !
-Joey