Chapter 6

"They wanna make me their queen

"They wanna make me their queen."

Third person POV
"Miss Ashley." The principle spoke tapping her pen repeatedly on her wooden desk, "this kind of behavior will not be excepted, I thought I could expect better from you."

"I swear, ma'am. She hit me first." Ashley defended, "it was full self defense."

"Not how Alison claims." Mrs. Dalton said, raising an eyebrow, "you bumped into her, made her drop her books, yelled at her, pushed her into Clay, and the out of no where slapped her."

"You can take her word over mine for all I care," Ashley said, rising from her seat. "But remember, you have security cameras in every single hallway."

Ashley walked out with her books in hand to the bench by the front of school. Stuff like this never happens to her of course she wasn't the 'good girl' but she was never the bad one either. Her mom would kill her if she finds out about this.

"Hey." She heard, "Ashley, right?"

Ashley's POV

"Ashley, right?"

I turn my head to see James, I think that's his name, can't really remember anymore. Damnit. "Hi?" I reply, scooting over so he could sit down, "James? Right?"

He scoffs quietly and rolls his eyes, "I was right about you." He smirks sitting down, "also it's Jay not James. Nice try though Queen Bee."

Jay. That's right.

"Don't call me that or I will punch you in that pretty face of yours." I sass, whilst kicking my foot on the ground. "And sorry 'bout the name."

"You think I'm pretty?" He fake giggles and acts like he's blushing completely ignoring my apology, "how nice of you."

I laugh a little bit and roll my eye as the next bell rings, "well, Jay." I emphasize on the name, "thanks for making me laugh, but Hell is calling."

"Hey, you're already in trouble right?" He asks, kicking at my books which I have set on the floor when he came to sit down. "Let's skip."

"What? You're crazy," I laugh dryly, "what if I get a detention, or what if I get kicked off of the squad, or what if my mom finds out, or what if I get susp-"

"What if, what if, what if," he cuts me off, whilst grabbing my books, "you're either skipping and coming with me or going to class with out your books, Ms. Frangipane, pick which one."

He walks backward until he gets to the door and he turns around and walks out, with my fucking school books. What a dick.

I groan and push myself up to follow the devil himself I'm assuming. Or at least what my mom would say.

I open the door and look around the parking lot to see Jay leaning on something I can't see and smirking at me. Jesus that smirk.

"It's not nice to stare, you know?" He yells from across the parking lot as a roll my eyes. I walk closer to him and finally see what he was leaning on.

A motorcycle.

Oh hell no.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------–-----------------
Sorry I haven't updated in so long!

You guys should go check out my friend briiebella 's stories, she's an amazing writer!

Thank you!