Chapter 7

"And there's an old man sitting on the throne that's saying that I probably should be so mean

"And there's an old man sitting on the throne that's saying that I probably should be so mean..."

Ashley's POV

"So what exactly happened?" Jay said, starting a conversation once we got to, Pizza Hut. "In the, uh, principal's office." He shoves a breadstick into his mouth staring me right in the eyes.

"Nothing really," I shrug leaning back in my seat. He raised an eyebrow at me whilst trying to take the last breadstick which I beat him to. "Do you want the whole story?"

I take a bite of the breadstick, whilst he smirks at me, "Only if you're willing to tell me of course." He takes a sip of his drink and leans back in his chair.

"He just told me that there's no reason to be as rude as i am to people, which I totally bullshit. I mean im not that mean.." I exclaim, waving my hands around in the process, "and i have a fucking detention. Like what the hell?"

"Wow, pretty lady's got a mouth," he laughs quietly. "And whens your detention? I'll try and get one that day too."

"Next Wednesday." I roll my eyes and finish off the breadstick, "oh and I'll probably have another one because i skipped school."

"Wow, Ashley. Such a rebel," he smirks, while throwing a twenty on the table. He slides out of the table and I follow still ranting about how the principal is an idiot.

"I'm guessing you never shut up?" He says helping me on to the motorcycle. "Or you're just mad?"

"Sorry," I blush, picking at my fingernails. He jumps on in front of me, starting the bike.

"Well it's only 1:52 so we can either go to school and get yelled at or do something else and get yelled at tomorrow?" He says, while pulling out of the parking lot.

"We should egg somebody's house." I laugh, pulling my phone out.

"What?"

"What, you don't do that kinda stuff?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"Do I look like a 5th grader on Halloween to you?" He rolls his eyes as I shrug, "wow. Thanks."

"We should go see a movie." I say, taking a snapchat to send to Avery.

"What movie exactly?" He asks, pulling into a gas station.

"I'll look while you do whatever." I reply, looking at movies that are out in theaters. "Blair Witch, Suicide Squad, Bad Moms, Jason Bourne...."

"We should see Sausage Party." Jay says, getting onto the motorcycle again. "I heard it came out a couple weeks ago."

I looked up at him and shrugged, as he sighed and grabbed my phone shoving it in his pocket.

"What the hell, Jay!" I say, looking at my empty hand. "We can go see Sausage Party I don't care! Give me my phone."

"After the movie."

---------------------------------------------

New chapter! Hope you like it!