Chapter 2

"Sick of all these cameras flashing, six of being poised

"Sick of all these cameras flashing, six of being poised..."

3rd person's POV

The alarm clock, rang and Ashley slammed her hand down on the snooze button. "Fuck this," she muttered to herself before getting up and walking to her bathroom. She did the regular morning routine, then finally decided what she was going to wear.

She felt as if she had to show Clay what he was going to miss, she had to show him that she was perfect without him. But honestly, she doesn't think she is. She sighed and grabbed her phone off of the charger, whilst walking down the stairs into the kitchen and grabbing herself an apple.

"Honey, have some pancakes, Gabby made them from scratch," Her mom smiled, referring to the personal chef her dad hired. Her dad always thought they were rich, but according to Ashley they were just an ordinary family. They had no room to pay for chef, or a maid.

"I'm good but thanks anyway," Ashley sighed, grabbing her keys and book bag. "Bye!" She started her car and drove off to what she calls Hell and they call school. She groaned as she came to a red light and checked her phone, 10 missed calls and 89 texts from Clay and 3 missed calls and 12 texts from Avery. She rolled her eyes and decided to look at Avery's texts to her.

From: Side Hoe 💓
To: Me
How are you?

From: Side Hoe 💓
To: Me
Do you want me to come over????

From: Side Hoe 💓
To: Me
ASHLEY ANSWER ME

From: Side Hoe 💓
To: Me
I will cut you, aaaannnnnsssssswwwwwweeeeeerrrrrrr........

She jumped a little when she heard a car horn from behind her, she looked up to see a green light and she started going again. She took a bite of her apple and turned up the radio.

About 5 minutes later she arrived at school only to find Clay sitting down on the curb with Alison Greene all over him. Alison Green is some stuck up, spoiled, junior, with blonde hair, brown eyes, who everyone seemed to love, but in Ashley's eyes she was a cold hearted bitch who didn't deserve anyone to treat her right, let alone Clay.

Of course it hurt, I mean they were dating since Freshman year, but they're on a break so there's nothing she could do about it. What made her even more mad is how Avery, her best friend, was laughing and talking with Alison. Someone that she claimed to hate.

Ashley just decided to walk right into the school and not worry about anything. If only she knew how hard it would be...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote and Comment!
-
tumblrhalsey 💓