Chapter 8

"I'm headed straight for the castle

"I'm headed straight for the castle..."

Ashley's POV

"That fucking sucked." I groan throwing away the popcorn.

"No it did not." Jay argued, throwing away his drink, "you just have bad humor."

"Lies," I scoff, whilst walking out of the theater, the light hitting me like a train. "I'm just not as immature as you."

"Say what ever you want, prinţesă." He smiled, putting his sunglasses on.

"I'm sorry I don't speak whatever the fuck that was," I laugh. "Please try again."

"prinţesă?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. God he does that way too much.

"Yes, what does it mean and what language."

"That's for me to know and you not to know." He smirks, getting on to his motorcycle.

"Bitch." I mumble, loud enough for him to hear though.

"I know you are but what am I?" He retorts with a smug look on his face.

"Weren't you just arguing about you not being a 5th grader?" I ask, putting on the helmet.

"I said 5th grader on Halloween." He says, putting his helmet on.

"Oh such a difference." I reply, sarcastically.

"Yeah, i know right."

The way to my house was silent except for me giving directions, which included 7 wrong turns and going around in circles 3 times...

"Thanks." I smile when we get to my house, I take off the helmet and give it to him and start walking toward the front door mentally preparing my self for my parents.

"See you tomorrow, prinţesă." I hear from behind me and respond by flipping him off.

"Maybe later." He replies and I can practically hear the smug look and that annoying smirk.

-----------------------------

Chapter 8!

Sorry it's so short!