what up mofos

hey so I made one of them rant books that all the youngsters on this here website have been doing.

I don't really know what to do with this.

I guess I'll introduce myself.

Hi, I'm luke, and I like art. I might post some of that on here, that seems like a good idea maybe. Anyways, I spend my free time drawing, writing/reading frerard fanfiction, writing music, playing the bass guitar and my new electric (their names are Mikey and Glory, respectively). Oh yeah and I also like aliens a lot. I think they're cool and i enjoy conspiracy theories about them. But not in a "aliens built the pyramids" way. more in a "the universe if real fuckin big there's gotta be some other shit out there" way, ya feel??

Anyways right now I'm living with my mom, dad, little sister, and older brother (he's moving out pretty soon though and I'm really sad about it bc I love him a lot). My little sister is Amy and my brother is Jacob. I really doubt any of you on here know me irl and I won't ever give enough info to let you "find" them or whatever so i'll stick to using their names. For my friends though, I'll use like A, B, C, etc. (based on the first letter of their first name) bc we're all online and interconnected and shit. oh well, just being safe and shit. I also won't say my age bc I don't feel comfortable w that.

Oh yeah so a bit more about yours truly. I'm ftm transgender and I use (he/they) pronouns. I live in Alabama (I'm surrounded by conservative Republican moms kill me) and I hate it here. I'm pansexual and really awkward. I suffer from clinical depression and OCD. I have symptoms of other shit and just general and social anxiety, but those two are the main things. Umm let's see,, I have a dog, Ozzie, and two cats, Ember and Leonardo. I love them all so much I could fucking scream.

I guess that's enough intro for now, I'll come back here if anything happens I guess. Bye guys!!