ugh

We just started a research project in AP Psych and I'm DEAD. I can write down the information but everything is so technical that it doesn't really sink in?? I have until Friday and in stressing a lot and then I have an art project but that shouldn't take too long bc in really fast at drawing.

Other than that, life has been alright I suppose. I've been working on two new OCs named Jacque and I haven't named the second one yet whoops. Anyways, they're joining the ever growing OC family which I will eventually use one day to write comics bc that's like my dream.

School was kinda gross but one of my teachers is awesome (I call her baby moore bc there are two ms. Moore at my school and she's the younger one) so that's chill. We're good teacher student pals and she's a "reformed" emo kid.  It's great.

Well, I'm trying to write the second chapter to Acrobatic Blood, but I can't really think of a plot?? message me if you wanna help me out or have any ideas bc I really need it. I'm also working on my 30 days so that's coming along nicely. I'll eventually upload the rest of my fics from ao3, but for now I'll just continue updating stuff separately until I fully sync everything.

That's all for now, I suppose. Have a wonderful day/night/afternoon/void