stfu im cute

just redid my dye bc it was fading

~

ok rant time

there's this girl. and she's so wonderful. and it makes me want to jump off a building but in a good way. we're friends but idk if she'd be interested in me. anyways, I just crave her affection lol whenever we talk I get the little butterflies but at the same time I feel so comfortable around her and like I can really be myself?? wow. like I cannot describe how amazing she is. she's intelligent and very aware of social/controversial things, but she's also a total dork and we send each other memes. she's also absolutely gorgeous so that's a plus. she just has something special and I dont know what it is, but it's there and it makes me want to be around her constantly. I just wanna hug and cuddle her while we watch dumb movies together and maybe kiss if I'm lucky (I'm a blushing fool just thinking about it). I want to make her cookies and take her on cute dates in the park. I act all nonchalant and suave but I'm honestly a hopeless romantic. like yeah, I find her attractive and I definitely wouldn't mind anything sexual, but I truly live for the romance. the innocent touches and sweet words. the friendship that would always be there. the rose petals and candlelight. but also the dorky comments and buckets full of memes. the weird and random debates. just everything.

alright, now that I've ranted about my romantic frustrations, I suppose I'll leave and maybe write something but idk, don't get your hopes up. I shall depart, but before I go, I give you this comic I found on Pinterest:

 I shall depart, but before I go, I give you this comic I found on Pinterest: