42- Broken

>Alec POV<
The world went from colorful to dark and dull in a matter of seconds when I saw Elle cry. I couldn't bear it. It took all my willpower not to break down as I said the words. That bitch Brynn was such a fucking...well bitch.
I couldn't stand her. She was like a melting fake Barbie doll. The only think she wanted was me to fuck her. Like hell I was. I had told her before that the relationship we were gonna have was fake and not real. I told her to act only when Elle was there but she was a slut every frickin time.
"Baaabe" she whined taking my arm. I yanked my arm away.
"Go home. Please get fuckin lost." I said rubbing my face. Just like that I walked off to the parking lot. My attention was diverted to the sound of hushed whispering. WHAT THE FUCK!? Nate had his arm around Elle who was crying.
No no no this couldn't be happening. Not now. Fuck Nate, she was MINE. Only mine! I saw only red. I walked towards them.
"Get your fucking hands off her." I said clenching my teeth.
Nate looked at me annoyed."Fuck off bro."
I curled my fists."Move before I pound you again."
"No. Just please Go away." I froze when I heard Elle's voice say that. Her words were cold but her eyes held a thousand meanings. She was getting even with me. With Nate. With fucking Nate.
Not with him. No. He was destructive and abusive. I needed to talk to Elle.
I asked her. Her eyes just teared up again and she shook her head." Go fuck your girlfriend Knight." She turned away to Nate. I closed my eyes. I deserved that. I turned away but not before giving Nate a piece of my mind." Harm her and I will destroy you." With that I walked to my car.
                                 ***
>Elle POV<
I watched as Alec walked away. His words rung in my ears.
Harm her and I will destroy you.
Did that mean he still cares for me? Oh wake up Elle he never cared. It was a game. A fucking game. My heart dropped.
"Hey you okay?" Nate asked removing me from my thoughts."Don't let that fucker bother you."
I immediately opened my mouth to tell him not to call Alec that but then shut it. Alec didn't care about me. Right now all I needed was my bed and ice cream.
"Sorry but I need to go." I managed.
Nate blocked my path. Ugh!
"Are you sure you can go home okay? Do you want me to drive you back?" He looked genuinely concerned. I shook my head no and slid into my car. He gave me one last worried look and closed the door. He stood there till I couldn't see him from the rear view mirror anymore. I drove home in silence trying not to overthink things but it was tough. Good thing school wasn't too far from where I stayed. I parked and entered my house. Aunt Gen was back home but I didn't bother telling her I was home. I went up to my room and shutting the door, I sunk into bed with my face buried into my pillow. This hurt so much. No more Alec.
I dug into my back pocket of my jeans for my phone to call Maci. But as I clicked the home button of the iPhone, a pic of Alec and I flashed on the screen. My body started heaving with dry sobs and I flung the phone to the far end of the room. There were photos of us pinned on my soft board too. I got up to tear them and even made a small tear in one but something stopped me and I sunk to the floor with the photo in my hand. My head swam with Alecness.

He grabbed my wrists and pulled me to him. I stifled a gasp. He grinned."I will always have more power than you Elle." He folded my arms behind my back. He leaned in .

Alec straddled me making me blush.
"Now you are mine." He grinned slyly.

Alec smirked."I know you're attracted to me baby but you gotta share me." I rolled my eyes at him.

"I like your aunt." Alec said grinning.
I rolled my eyes."Please. You like anyone who thinks you're hot." I said grinning back.
Alec leaned to my ear and whispered,"Maybe that's why I like you."

"I don't mind. I mean you don't even need the class." I shrugged. "Oh I do baby." Looking smug he put both his arms on either side of me. My heart beat quickened as I looked into his eyes.