29- The photo and Caught In a Towel

"Come on Elle!" Alec laughed and shouted out to me. He dived in the water and came up to the edge where I was standing with my arms folded across my chest.

"I am absolutely not stripping in front of you Alec. Nor am I going to swim in my undergarments like you suggested." I said pointedly. Just the thought of swimming with Alec almost naked gave me a nightmare as well a jolt of excitement. I knew if some other girl was in place of me, she would have stripped in seconds for Alec. I was not like that.

"Shut up and just do it." Alec said, resting his arms on the ledge looking so hot. He smirked. "I won't look. Get in the water and then you won't mind so much short pie."

I rolled my eyes."Fine. Only if you look away." I started to slip out of Alec's shirt and was suddenly really glad that Maci had forced me to shave my legs yesterday.I was about go take it out completely when Alec turned around and laughed. I literally shrieked and attempted to cover my body in vain. "You pervert!" I knew I was a bright unattractive red. I hugged myself and just stood there. Alec splashed water on me and I shrieked again, putting my arms outward. Why was I such a damn girl? Alec chuckled and started a whole tsunami on me. "Get in."

I glared at him."Fine fine. Stop! I'm getting in." I put a toe in the water. Ooh. It was a heated pool. Not surprised. I slipped inside slowly and saw Alec watching me.

"Enjoying the view?" I taunted using his words. He laughed. "Of what? A potato flinging herself in the pool? Pfft." He laughed.

I glared at him."Are you implying I'm fat as a potato?"

"Just kidding Elle. Your're stick thin. See." He grabbed my arm suddenly in one hand. "Your whole arm fits in my hand." He chuckled. I scowled.

"Wanna have a race?" He asked suddenly. I grinned.

"Get ready to lose loser!" I yelled. My dad and me used to swim a lot and have constant races and stuff.

We both stuck to one end of the pool and then on Alec's count of three, we surged forward. My hand slapped the other end as I reached and came up for air just as I saw Alec come up beside me.

"Damn girl, you're good." He said. "For that you get this." He splashed a whole lot of water on me. I stood with my mouth open. I splashed some back on him and soon we both were having a mini Water World War III. And then Alec started diving underwater and grabbing my legs. Not fun not fun not fun! I shrieked as he pulled me under water.

I tried in vain to swim away from him laughing hard. He was laughing hard too as he went underwater once more. I was pulled under once more. I came up gasping and sputtering just as I was pulled down again.

"S-stop Alec!!" I yelled breathless with laughter. We were in the total deep end of the pool and my feet weren't reaching so it was taking a complete toll on my arms which were keeping me afloat.

"Please Alec. I can't keep afloat anymore." I said giggling flapping my arms underwater crazily. He looked at me laughing and as I tried to swim to the shallow side, he pulled me back. I scowled at him. My arms were really paining and so was my nose by constantly being pulled underwater. I told Alec that. He was tall enough and so he was standing perfectly well with both of his feet planted to the bottom of the pool. He looked at me concerned as I told him.

I felt his hands snake around my waist and he brought me close to his body. I could feel everything. It was skin on skin. My gaze fell to his soft sexy magic lips and my own parted. I didn't have to flap about anymore like a chicken since his strong arms had a nice grip around my whole body. I could feel his well defined abs. My breathing accelerated as I looked into his eyes. He held my questioning gaze with an intense one of his until his eyes drifted to my parted lips again.

I was in only my bra and panties with Alec Knight's body against me. But my main focus was on Alec as he leaned in. I closed my eyes and waited for the contact with anticipation but I felt none. I opened my eyes and saw Alec shake his head a bit as if stopping himself. I felt a twinge of disappointment. He had rejected kissing me. Hell. So embarrassing. I must've looked like such a slut to him, leaning in closing my eyes and all. I pulled myself away. Bad idea. I went straight underwater but then felt strong arms wrap around me pulling me close and bringing me up. Alec laughed. And since his body was pressed against me, his laugh vibrated through me and soon I laughed too.

"Let's go out?" Alec asked . I nodded. We swam to the steps and clambered out. I wrapped the fluffy towel Alec had given, around me. He just slipped on his tshirt which soon became soaked.

After I had a clean shower and stuff, I wrapped the the towel around me again. It was humongous and engulfed me whole. I wanted to grab another one of Alec's comfy shirt and wear it. What was happening to me?! Since when did I become so bold?

I walked to his room and pushed his door open. I could hear him taking a shower, the water running. Good. I quickly went ino his walk in closet and chose a big blue tshirt. Damn I could stay in his closet all day long. It smelled so much of him!! Mmmm. Wait what? As I was about to walk out, I saw a paper poking out from under a pile of his clothes. I pulled it out. It was a photo of Alec and another boy who was just as cute. Hmm. I had never seen him before. Who was he? They looked about 15. Three years before-ish. I turned it over and was surprised to see something written. -Come back to me Aiden.

Huh? Confused, I pushed it back inside jut as I heard Alec's voice behind me."Naughty naughty." I jumped a mile. I blushed looking at him. He had his towel wrapped around his waist and I ignored his torso. Yep. Yep=Nope. Substitute.

"Uhhmm." I mumbled. "I just..well wanted a shirt of yours since it's so soft and um comfy and...yah.." I mumbled like a fucking dork. I mentally slapped myself. Alec looked at me amused and then I realised I was just in a towel. UGH!