32- Alec Over Max

{Guys this a really really really small chapter.}

**********************************************************************************************

I lay in bed that night thinking about everything. Do I confess to Alec? Or just let him be my crush? Was it more than a crush? I felt so. But Alec didn't even like me! But he did kiss me didn't he? A shiver ran up my whole body. It was weird of me to think so but I missed Alec. Yes I was missing him. Who knew it would come to this? He probably didn't even care and must be making out right now. A weird feeling came over me to think of Alec doing that with someone. Let's call it jealousy. I sighed and turned over in bed and grabbed my phone. My hands hovered over the screen to message Alec. Maybe I could just ask him some random question to get him to talk to me...then again maybe not...I sighed again then kept my phone down.

The next day was Sunday so I ended up waking late at around 10. I jumped into the shower first thing and did everything then changed into my favourite white top and denim shorts then ran downstairs to see a note taped to the fridge. I recognised Gen's writing. The note told me she had gone out and would be back in the evening. I shrugged. I could call Maci and Max over. Wait...the thing with Max! Ugh! As if on cue the house phone rang and Max's name flashed on the screen. I picked it up reluctantly.

"Hey!" Max said.

"H-hi." I said. What to expect?

"I was just wondering if you're free today." Max said.

I was just about to say yes when my own cell beeped.

-Free today? I need to show you something..I got a surprise for u!

From none other than Alec. My mood soared again. Ten I realised I was on the phone with Max.

"Uh Max...actually busy today..and a pile of homework. A lot. And plus I need to run down to the grocery store. And stuff." It wasn't an actual lie..just that I wasn't gonna do any of that.

"Oh." I could hear Max's disappointment."Some other time then?"

I said yea then hung up. I felt like a terrible person as I messaged Alec back.

-I'm free. What's the surprise?

His reply was immediate.-It wouldn't be a surprise then silly. Come over to my apartment. U kno d way rite?

-Yea. B der in 5.

With that I left the house.

**************************************************************************