|17|

I was cursing myself as we came to my house. I always kept track of the time. But thanks to Alec's fast and furious skills we got home in time. Mom greeted us and gave me a surprised look since she hadn't seen Alec before. She giggled and winked. I rolled my eyes. She was worse than Maci. Alec got out his A game and greeted my mom with a gentlemanly manner giving mom his charming full blown Alec smile which surprised me a lot. I'd always seen him as a moody egotistical bad boy.
The bell rang and I rushed to the door, barely able to contain my excitement. I flung open the door and hugged Aunt Gen hard, as her perfume surrounded me. "Hey sweetie! How's my niece? Rockin I hope?"
I laughed."Yep."
Mom and Gen hugged too then Aunt Gen turned to me and Alec."And whose this fine hot gentleman here?" She looked at me and winked after checking out Alec up and down. What's with the winking everyone?
"You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend, girl!" Gen said tottering over to Alec and pulling him in a hug. I laughed silently as Alec's eyebrows went up in surprise. "Oh he's not my boyfriend Aunt Gen..." I said once she pulled away. Gen looked confused. "We're just..um.." I blathered like a fool but Alec stepped in.
"We're just friends. Really good friends." Alec slung an arm around my waist and I could feel his fingers resting on my bare skin where my top had pulled up a bit.
"Yeah." I said, trying not blush at the contact.
Gen waggled her eyebrows."It sure looks like you kids got some chemistry goin on here."
Which was so ironic since I was tutoring Alec for Chem. We shared a look and I giggled.
"Well I should be leaving." Alec said."Pleasure meeting you Gen and Mrs.Parker. Have a safe flight."
Mom grinned and said, "Oh it's Kathy." Wow.
"I'll see you out." I said following Alec outside.
"I like your aunt." Alec said grinning and leaning back against his car.
I rolled my eyes."Please. You like anyone who thinks you're hot." I said grinning back.
Alec grinned,"Maybe that's why I like you."
I rolled my eyes. "Please. I do not think you're hot."
Alec smirked."Your body says something else." Okay bring it on. I stoped closer to him. 
"Maybe it does." I lowered my voice and wove my fingers through his and leaned into his body pressing us against the car. His lips parted in surprise. Those lips which were centimeters away from my face. I rose up on my toes and planted a kiss on his cheek making sure to linger for a second more. His signature cologne made me want to roll back my eyes in pleasure. His scent sent me all the way to heaven.
"Elle.." He whispered as his hand made his way around my hip.
That's when I calmly leaned over and opened his car door for him.
"It's getting late." I smiled sweetly. "Shouldn't you get going?" Alec's yes narrowed. I was about to pull away when in the blink of an eye I was pressed up against the car, held securely in position with Alec's hips with his arms caging me in. My breathing quickened and I stifled a gasp of surprise.
"Nice try," He whispered huskily into my ear and pulled away but not before sliding his hand in my hair and kissing me softly on the cheek dangerously close to my lips.
He leaned back with a self satisfied smirk on his face and god I wish I could wipe it out.
I pushed myself off the car, trying to regain composure and avoided his gaze.
Before I could reply he got into his car and drove off and I suddenly got an empty feeling in the pit of my stomach. I shook my head and went in the house. Mom was leaving at around eight since her flight was at half past ten and I could spend some time talking with two of my favorite people and helping Aunt Gen to settle down.
I considered myself so lucky to have gotten Gen as my aunt. She was funny and the coolest. "Elle that is one amazing boy! What you waiting for? Go get him." Gen gushed. "He's obviously into you honey."
I laughed quietly. That's what it seemed like to people. I knew better and so did he.
It was just a game. Wasn't it?
******************************************************************************