Sneak Peak....

Here's a Sneak Peak...
From the Sixth book of "Heroes and Villains" (Sequel)

Ten months have passed since Liam defeated the Black fairy for good, as Zelena had her baby since a Seer told her that she'll have another child. The Wicked Witch of the West brings Grayson back with her to town, also sometime later the Wicked Witch and Zelena prepare to face each other once and for all, while Henry who is now the Author learns the truth about what former author Isaac Heller did, which comes into play with the original reality. In the past, the real reason behind the Wicked Witch's search for Dorothy Gale's heart is revealed.

Thomas' mother the Blue fairy is trying to live life without her destiny of become the new Mother Superior and realize that it's not the only thing that the Black fairy took from her. Meanwhile, Zelena turns to Facilier when Grace's powers as the Sorceress goes awry.

Zelena and Renee attempts to reverse the Curse of the poison heart that Dorothy and Edward are under, but they soon realize that the only one with that most power, is the Sorcerer/Grace. While, Grace becomes a wild card in Henry's scheme to go back to the original reality. When Henry and Grace forge ahead with their plans, they alter the original reality in Storybrooke Maine where the Evil Queen, Regina, enact the Dark Curse and is Mayor of the town, with everyone involved. Now, it's up to the major-power players to find a good plan to solve this problem before it's too late. As the Original Henry meets his alternate reality counterpart, while everyone meets their counterparts and Renee had a plan to keep both realities.