Chapter 1

"Morning babe," I hear Tucker say, his voice hoarse from just waking up, his arm snakes around my limp body.

"Good morning," I say, opening my eyes and smiling up at him thinking how lucky I was. I leaned in, gave him a quick peck on the lips then peeled the sheet of me and stood up to walk to the bathroom. I could feel Tucker staring at my ass as I walked away from the bed, the shorts I was wearing were his favorite. My lips curled into a smile, it was great to feel wanted and sexy.

I walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I was running a little late this morning so I peeled off my clothes, turned on the shower and started brushing my teeth while I waited for the water to heat up.

I heard the bathroom door open behind me, bare arms slipped around my waist and lips hit my neck. I started giggling, set my toothbrush back into its holder and tilted my neck to the side to give Tuck better access to it. I turned around to face him and his lips found mine. His fingers twisted around my already hard nipple, causing me to moan.

He backed me into the counter and lifted my naked body onto it. I wrapped my legs around his waist and knew I was going to be late today. The kiss deepened and my lips curved into a smile.

"Ed, I am going to be late for work," I inform him breaking the kiss, half ass trying to jump off the counter.

"Liv, don't ruin the mood," he tells me with a mischievous smile, pinning my wrists to my side as he slid me to the edge of the counter, kissing down my body and stopping right below my belly button, causing me to catch my breath, wanting more. "Still want me to stop?" He asked, grinning at me before placing a long, flat lick along my folds, and giving special attention to my clit.

"I can't be late, babe," I moan, as he lets go of one wrist and slams two thick fingers into me, knowing damn well I am not making it to work on time but then again it would be nice to have some alone time with him once in a while.

"We can make it quick," Tucker says, backing up from me, removing his boxers and grabbing my arm dragging me into the shower behind him.

Half an hour later I was getting dressed in my closet and Tuck went to wake Noah up and make breakfast. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and stepped into a pair of black trousers and a black shirt. I went into the kitchen and Noah ran up to me. Noah was ready for the day, as was Ed, and breakfast was waiting for me.

"Mommy!" he squealed.

"Baby!" I smiled back at my gorgeous child as I took a bite of my toast and ate a strawberry.

"I'll see you tonight, Liv. This morning was fun. Bye Noah," Tucker told us, hugging the small boy and kissing me tenderly on the lips, slightly biting my bottom one.

"Bye," Noah and I say in unison, waving as he walked out the door.

"Come on, baby, lets get going," I tell the beautiful child in front of me and he smiles up at me.

Half an hour later I'm walking down the street after dropping Noah off at the babysitters and into the precinct, coffee in hand, only 32 minutes late and in a pretty great mood if I do say so myself. This morning went extremely well, I got to spend some quality time with the only two important men in my life. I just had a feeling that today was going to be great. I enter the squad room smiling more than I had in weeks.

"Little late, aren't you Cap?" asked Fin.

"I got a little tied up at home," I told him with a wink.

"Do you mean that figuratively or literally?" he smiled.

I roll my eyes, walk into my office and wonder what he thinks about Tucker and I. I told him about a month ago when he began suspecting something. He said he was happy for me but his eyes said something else, I know none of us got along well with Ed in the beginning but he was just doing his job.

I sit down at my desk and turn on my computer, I began typing up some paperwork and lost track of time. I was buried in my open cases when my phone rang and startled me. I dropped my pen and cursed to myself, then quickly collected myself and picked up the ringing receiver.

"Captain Benson."

"Hello, I need to talk to Detective Stabler," said the deep, harsh voice and it instantly sent chills down my spine.

"He no longer works here," I say, my voice shaky, I'm caught off guard.

"Yes, I know. If he is not in your office in exactly ten hours when I call back, I am going to kill another innocent girl just like I did thirteen years ago. Have a good day detective. Oh, and I hope this little reunion between you two is spectacular," laughed the voice. 

And, the line went dead.

Hope you enjoy, don't forget to vote and comment 

~Dr.MH