Chapter 11

*Elliot's POV*

Olivia and I left her apartment at 8:30 am that morning. We decided to walk to the precinct, on the way we stop for coffee and I take her hand in mine after I give the guy a five dollar bill and tell him to keep the change.

"You didn't have to buy my coffee," Liv says.

"I know, but I wanted to."

She squeezes my hand and I smile. We walk up to the precinct and she lets go of my hand to open the door. We step in and she turns for the elevator.

"Lets take the stairs today, Liv," I say with a miscevious grin on my face as I grab her arm.

"El," she whispers, "we are not having sex in the stairwell," she laughs but still follows me.

I roll my eyes at her and lead Olivia into the stairwell. We walk up three flights before I turn around and push her up against the wall. My hands find her hips and her hands lock around my neck. Being this close to her has me aroused and she's noticed.

"You, sir, need to calm down," she laughs as she feels my boner.

"I can't help it, your body from last night and this morning is all I can think about," I whisper into her hair.

"Oh, thats whats got you so turned on?"

"I have fantasized about your naked body for almost 20 years and I was so close to getting inside of you these past 12 hours, I can't wait to get you home tonight," I tell her.

"You heard about my fantasies last night," she says seductively.

"Mmm, you want to get fucked right here, don't you?" I groan.

"In your dreams, Stabler."

And, with that, she pushes me away and gives me the best view of her ass walking away from me and up the remainder of the stairs. I follow close behind her and we enter the bull pen to find everyone in a frenzy.

"Jesus, Liv! I didn't think you were ever coming in this morning, we have something you need to see," Fin tells Olivia.

"Okay."

"This was sent to the precinct this morning and I opened it," Fin says, handing her an envelope.

She opens it and pulls out a note, it read:

Well, well,

I'm glad to see you two are getting naked now

Correction, just one of you...

It's further than I was expecting

But time is running out.

These girls are down to their final days

xo

Make sure you fuck her good for me, El

"This is sick," Olivia says as she hands the note to me and pulls the remaining contents from the envelope.

She pulls out a pile of photos and I'm instantly worried. I am fearful they contain more of her body exposed. From last night. And I'm right. Her breathing got shaky, along with her hands. She dropped the photos and ran to the nearest trash can, throwing up her breakfast. I leaned down to pick up the discarded photos, shocked when I looked at one. A photo of her and I, outside the bar, my hands tugging on her hair and her hand grazing my hard cock. I turn to the next photo, its taken through her living room window, her from behind, removing her shirt and me, standing like a moron staring at her with a raging hard on. I put the photos down and walked over to her.