Chapter 6

*Olivia's POV*

Right as George put his hand on my leg, I saw the anger flash in Elliot's eye, like I've seen so many times when a perp would get to him, as he quickly got up and walked away, back toward the cribs. I stood up as quickly as I could and shot a look in George's direction, letting him know I was not happy with his actions but he just smirked and stood up to follow me.

"What the hell was that?" I whispered angrily to George, motioning toward the direction Elliot had stormed off in.

"I was testing him, if he didn't still want you, like you fear, he wouldn't have reacted like that to me just resting my hand on your thigh. Liv, he loves you just like he did before. But he won't wait forever, just like you won't."

"So what you're saying is?" I ask, smiling.

"All the sexual tension between you two over the years, needs to be released. You two were brought back together for this case by fate and I think you will never truly be able to find your soulmate until you find out if your soulmate is Elliot. Whether it be him, or not but you need to try this to at least eliminate him. You need to know if its worth waiting around for him. You're scared to commit to anyone because you love him and secretly are waiting for him to come back to you."

"You got all that from seeing me for five minutes, doc?" I ask.

"Olivia, its nothing new. But yes. Its my medical opinion that you need to give this a shot before its too late."

I bring the wonderful doctor in for a hug and thank him, giving some brief details on the case and telling Fin to get up the rest of the way up to speed then I run off towards the crib after Elliot, hoping I'm not too late.

When I enter the cribs, I don't see him but I hear the showers running and I go into the locker room. I find him, with all of his clothes still on, standing in the shower facing away from me, with his arms holding him up against the wall. I can see his muscles perfectly outlined through his wet white tee shirt and his jeans are clinging to his hips and a small moan escaped my lips and I quickly covered my mouth with my hand and turned to walk out, thinking I couldn't deal with this. But he heard my moan and turned around to see me standing there, staring at him with lustful eyes.

"You could have told me you're with Huang," he said dryly.

"El, I'm not with him, I haven't seen him in years" I say, dropping his gaze, "but I am with someone else."

"Who?"

"It's not important" I whisper.

"Of course it is," he tells me.

"Hows Kathy?" I ask, trying to change the subject off my sex life.

"She is okay, I think. I don't see her much after the divorce and all," he says inching closer to me.

"Oh," I say, looking back into his beautiful eyes.

"Who are you with, Liv, just tell me," he begged.

"Its Tucker," I say, dropping his gaze again, not wanting to look away from his beautiful eyes but not wanting to see them filled with rage because of me.

"You're with that bastard? From the rat squad? Liv, why?" he practically screams and I see the anger building in his body once again. He turns away for me and back toward the wall as his fist pounds into it hard and I see the blood trickle down the wall.

"He was there for Noah and I," I say and then I realize how angry his comment made me. "Oh, no, you don't get off the hook that easy. El, are you fucking kidding me?" I scream at him, "did you expect me to wait for you? You knew how I felt, theres no way you didn't!" I continue to yell at him.

"Yes! I wish you would have waited, I did! For seven years, I haven't been with a woman since I put in my papers. I didn't want to be with anyone but you," he confesses and I am speechless. My mind flashes back to Brian, David, Tucker, and every other man I've been with since Elliot left, trying to numb my feelings with sex. Not that those men hadn't made me happy, because they did but I always wondered what it would be like if they were Elliot.

In all of my relationships I always thought of him too much and it made it hard, when I made love to these men I knew it wasn't Elliot but when I closed my eyes the fantasy took over and I couldn't stop it. I always had my fantasies about it being elliot I'd be waking up to in the morning and Elliot the one going grocery shopping with me. His voice brought me back to life and I snapped out of my thoughts and realized I hadn't answered Elliot yet. "And who is Noah?" he asks.

"He's my son, Elliot," I tell him.

"You have a son?" I could hear how shocked he was, even without seeing his face.

"Yes, I adopted him after a pimp killed his mother and he is the best thing that has ever happened to me," I confess, thinking of Noah made all my anger evaporate and a smile formed on my face.

"I heard how your mood just changed, I am so happy you finally are a mother, I always knew you would make a great one, Liv," he tells me, his mood changing also.

I couldn't find the right words so I stepped closer to him, the cold water from the shower poured down on me but I didn't react to it. I let adrenaline and courage take over my body as I grabbed his shoulder, spun him around and stepped into his wet body. I placed my hands on each side of his face. He barley had time to realize what was happening before I crashed my lips onto his.

He resisted me at first and then kissed me back. I grazed my tongue over his bottom lip, begging for entrance and he granted it. Our tongues began fighting a wonderful battle with each other. A moan escaped from my throat and into his mouth, his arms found their way into my dripping wet hair, he gently tugged on it and he pressed my body into the wall behind me. I can't remember the last time a man had an effect on me like this. I hadn't been this turned on since before he left. Elliot lifted me and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He was a better kisser than I ever imagined I thought as I sucked his bottom lip into my mouth and bit gently. His body responded and I ground my hips down into his waist, his erection rubbing against me, making my thoughts go wild and causing me to moan even louder in his mouth. I felt the tension building even more as our tongues danced and we continued getting wetter from the shower. I broke the kiss and pushed him away from me lightly.

"Not now, El, not here," I whispered, my head against his wet chest.

He just nodded in agreement and walked out of the showers, leaving me alone and wet.