Chapter 10

*Olivia's POV*

I wake up to a pounding head and the smell of breakfast cooking. I open my eyes and look around. The right side of the bed is mostly untouched, I am wearing only a black pair of panties, my vagina isn't sore. I try to recall events from last night and remember being at a bar with Huang, Rollins, Fin, and Elliot.

Oh my fuck. Elliot is the one in my apartment. I took him home last night and made out with him in the elevator, in my bed, and then I threw up. I fucking threw up. How goddamn embarrassing. We were going to have sex but I was too drunk. I am never going to live this one down.

I climb out of bed and decide a shower is the best thing I could do right now. I walk out of my bedroom into the living room, still only wearing my black lace panties. I look over to the most sexy sight I have ever seen: Elliot, shirtless, cooking breakfast.

I pretend not to notice him and continue walking to my spare bathroom, where my extra towels are. I grab three and walk back to the living room. When I first walked through I didn't think Elliot noticed me but when I round the corner, there he is. Staring right at me.

"Liv, you shouldn't walk around like that unless you want to make me cum, right here," he says, his voice cracking.

"Why, Stabler, I had no idea I had that effect on you," I say back, walking out of sight and into my bedroom to my connecting bathroom. I close the door to the bathroom halfway and left the bedroom door completely open, in case El decided he wanted to join me.

I stripped of my panties then grab my toothbrush, brush my teeth and then jump into the shower. I linger in the water for a lot longer of a time than I usually do, I wanted to give him time to join me but I decided he wasn't going to. I turn off the water and grab a towel.

As I'm bent over drying off my legs, I hear a knock on the open bedroom door.

"It's open for a reason," I yell.

I hear the door open and I don't stop what I'm doing. I continue to stay bent over, facing away from the door. I hear a gasp behind me and I turn my head to see Elliot standing there, with a tray of breakfast, staring at my exposed body. I give him a seductive smile and stand up, wrapping my towel around me.

I walk over to him, pick up a piece of toast from the tray and take a bite of it.

"Yum, thanks for breakfast," I tell him.

"Liv, do you remember last night?"

"I remember enough," I tell him, not letting my embarrassment show.

"Want to talk about it?" he asks.

"Not really, we have to be at the precinct soon." I said, and with that I walked into my closet and got ready.