The game.

Crystal's POV:

I was once again woken up to the sound of something loud and abrupt. But it wasn't the sound of a car drifting like last time, this time it was familiar. It was a human. It was Blake.

"No. No. No. Stop!" He was yelling.

"What's wrong?" I asked still half asleep, not having any desire to actually get up and see for myself.

"Don't do it. Please. Do it to me," was all I got for a reply and this time I was curious. Was he in trouble? Is he ok?

So I quickly got out of bed, my eyes still not open, and walked towards his bed as if I was drunk because I was sleep driven and I really didn't want to wake up.

"Stop. Stop. Take me instead." I heard once again, but this time I realized that he was still on his bed.

I rubbed my eyes open and noticed that he was dreaming. Shaking him awake, I asked, "Are you ok Blake?" But the only reply I got was him quickly grabbing me and hugging me.

"You're ok." He said with a hint of relief in his voice. He held me by my neck, slowly stroking my hair as if something bad happened to me.

"What do you mean? Yes I'm ok. I was never not ok, I'm guessing you had a nightmare. You were yelling things like 'stop! Don't do it. No!'" I continued puzzled.

Blake, I guess realizing that whatever had happened, happened in his dream, quickly let go of me, and said, "Oh. Sorry. I misunderstood you to someone I had seen in my nightmare," emphasizing the word 'nightmare'.

"What time is it?" He continued.

"I don't know I woke up a few minutes ago to you yelling," I replied standing up to check my phone in my bag.

"But it's currently 9:07. I'm going to check if Esra and Wade are awake."

I was about to walk up towards the stairs, when I heard talking and giggling coming out of the kitchen that had been right next to the flight of stairs.

"I'm walking on sunshine. Wooohhh and I'm bout to feel good!" I danced my way into the kitchen, making a rather unique appearance. I was usually very groggy in the mornings, but today felt different. I felt happy, and that was rare to me. I guess it's because I wasn't anywhere near my parents or any type of negativity.

"Someone's ecstatic today," Esra winked, wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"How long have you guys been awake?"

"Around an hour or so," replied Wade.

Then all of a sudden the scent of strong, fresh coffee, and pancakes filled my nostrils, making me swoon a bit, "Is that breakfast I smell cuz I'm starving!"

"You guessed it!" Esra said as she grabbed my arm motioning me to sit down.

"So is Blake awake? It sounded as if someone was talking to someone in there," she continued as she sat right in front of me.

"Yea he's awake, he had a nightmare and ended up role playing half of it in real life."

"Ooh what was the dream about?"

"I don't know. I never got the chance to ask. But speaking of Blake, we should call him in so we can eat breakfast," and you know how they say good people enter their own conversations, well that's what pretty much happened.

"..was it me you guys were both talking about? Like perhaps how handsome I am?" We both heard the voice of Blake who we've both gotten so used to hearing.