Part 1

"Oh no that's great," Liar. "I'm so happy for you." I spoke slowly through my grit teeth. My phone shook against my ear as a single tear rolled down my cheek.

"I've got to go, I've got a date later. Thanks for giving me the courage to ask Marci out again." his voice sounded through my phone's small speaker.

"Oh it's no problem, Jack. You know how it is, classic April. I hope you have a good time," STOP DIGGING YOUR OWN GRAVE, APRIL! "Yeah, bye." I croaked as I quickly shut off my cellphone, letting it drop. The clatter of my fallen electronic was no match to the sound of my sobbing. Each sharp intake of breath and ugly gasp echoed off the white walls of my apartment.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME!?" I screamed into my hands, now soaking wet with tears. I looked up to see all of my belongings slowly come into focus as the tears slipped from my almond shaped eyes. I sniffed, wiped my nose with the back of my hand, and sat on the couch with a woeful plop. I just did this to myself, I dug my own grave and of course I have to manually bury myself as well. Well shit.

-short time skip-
My alarm blared as I pulled my maroon comforter up closer to the top of my bed. I groaned and slapped my hand forcefully against the hard plastic. I rolled into a sitting position and wiped the sleep from my puffy eyes.
"God, what the hell am I going to do with myself." I cried out before flopped back down into my pillow.