Part 5

After my incident with Jungkook, I actually warmed up to the group. I helped cook and clean with Jin, as well as play Mario Kart. Taehyung and I would just mess around with the filters on Snapchat and laughed until we couldn't move. Jungkook would just work out his inner basic white girl with me; mainly by saying "oh my gawd.". Yoongi was a strange guy but I'd just make puny jokes until he cracked a grin. Jimin and I would just annoy the members. Well all of them but Namjoon. To be honest, he scared the shit out of me. Ever since I started out helping he's said a total of three words. "Call me Namjoon." That's it. I only saw him exiting his room for a snack then going back up there. I wanted to ask the others what his problem was but I didn't think it was my place yet to ask.

It was a rainy Thursday when we finally got back from rehearsal. I didn't really feel like going to the BTS dorm so I just organized the rest of my own apartment. I made paper flags out of old magazines and strung them across the walls, as well as I hung fairy lights. I moved my white furniture around so a long couch was facing the television, a love seat to the left and two chairs to the right. It was all starting to come together. Not home, but getting there. My pastel floral duvet cover finally came in the mail as I headed to my room. Once everything was done I flopped down on my bed. The air around me was silent but my thoughts weren't. I kept thinking about him; Jack. I hadn't thought of him since before I moved. I wondered how he was doing with his little girlfriend, but I didn't dare ask him. But suddenly without a second's hesitation, my mind flipped to a different subject. One a million times more mysterious. Namjoon. Why was he so cold?

"April-noona!~ where are you?" Jungkook's voice yelled as he randomly barged into my apartment. Strangely, it wasn't the first time. I walked into the living room and stood, waiting for Jungkook to tell me what he wanted.

"Jin wants help." I simply nodded and walked to the dorm. As I opened the door, and greeted the others, I looked up into a distant hallway to see Namjoon quickly rush into his own room. What the hell was with that?

"April! No time to doddle! Go help Jin before he ruins all the food!"