Part 7

It was the first day back as just April. Not April, the girl that babysits the 7 overgrown man babies. I tugged nervously at my tan messenger bag as I showed the security guard my ID badge. I headed to my cubicle like office. I set down my bag, plopped into my chair, and sighed.

"Hey April! BTS came out with a new song and we need outfit ideas that match the song. Got
It?" Another random coworker said as they tossed a blueberry muffin at me. I nodded and went quickly to work. I plugged my earbuds into my laptop, opened up the email with the song link in it and started blaring the music to block out all noise. It was a new, slightly different, version of Run. I sighed and quickly started drawing. Starting with Jungkook, then Taehyung, Yoongi, Jimin, Hoseok, and Jin. Having kind of a loose fitting clothing with some muted pastel colours. But then I remembered something. One thing. Namjoon. I pressed the tip of my pencil so intensely to the pad of paper infront of me so harshly that it easily snapped. I quickly averted my eyes and snatched a new one out of the cup in front of me. I hastily drew his....nasty? looking face. I could feel my anger drifting from my violent grip and into my drawing. Once I was done I knew it was perfect. A good five hours had passed since I had started and most people left for lunch. I just nibbled on the muffin I had been tossed earlier as I made new adjustments. I paused Run and stretched my arms before picking up my pencil and starting once more.

"Hey!" I heard someone yell from across the room, quite harshly to be precise. I glanced up and slammed my gaze right back down. 'Not today. Please just not today.' I cried as my empty hand gripped my hair tightly.

"I'm not blind, April. Neither are you." The voice said once more, now infront of my desk. I sighed and set down my pencil and looked up with a tired look in my eyes.

"What do you want, Kim Namjoon."

"Why aren't you at lunch?"

"I'm doing my job so you all can look good." I stated, slightly gesturing to the outfits drawn on my desk.

"Ha ha. Now come on, come to lunch with me." He said coldly, a harsh yet somewhat soft tone in his voice. I cocked my head in confusion.

"Look, we all know you don't have enough friends to have a decent lunch so why not spend it with an idol."

"How charming, now I understand why millions of girls are constantly swarming over you." I snarled. An amused grin finding its way onto Namjoon's narrow face.

"Finally someone understands. Now let's go." I knew there was no way out so I just grabbed my bad and followed Namjoon out of the building. This sure was going to be interesting.