Part 2

"Rap Mon! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE. YOU HAVE TO EAT BECAUSE WE'RE LEAVING SOON." Jin called out from the kitchen. Namjoon groaned into his pillow as his legs seemed to be glued to the bed.

"I HAVE A BUCKET OF ICE WATER AND I AM NOT AFRAID TO USE IT." Jungkook laughed as the other members chuckled.

"FINE." Namjoon growled. Nowadays the dark bags under his eyes were far more prominent, he was losing weight at a scary speed, and no matter what, when they got back from the studio, Namjoon wouldn't take a step outside his room. It was torture for the other members to see their hyung in this kind of.....mode. Recently Namjoon had been talking to a girl and became infatuated beyond compare. She was just in it for the fame. It tore the famed Monster to pieces. He became more irrational and sharp witted. Namjoon knew his friends all meant well, but he couldn't help but to lash out. He was pissed off and you can't just lock up such powerful feelings like anger and just a pissy attitude.

Namjoon walked down the stairs, grabbed a piece of bread and an apple before getting into their signature black van.

"Loosen up, Namjoon. Things will be better soon." V said comfortingly but Rap Mon just rolled his eyes.

"Doubt it." His voice reaching a tone lower than ever before.

"You might meet someone new. Someone better." Jin added.

"Doubt it."