Chapter 6: Broken insurance

Okay so I've decided to start writing quote's before I write a chapter. They might not be very long but there will be a quotes that I think you may also enjoy.
If you guys don't think you like it then let me know.
Kisses

When your crush asks you who your crush is...

******************************

Aubrey's P.O.V

Watching someone I considered my sister, my best friend, my everything do what they did to me really hurt me more than being beaten by 20 people at the same time. 

Jason leaving me wasn't really a problem because I didn't really love him. The only reason I was with him was because I needed a shoulder to cry on and he seemed like the perfect person to use. I was about to stop things but he proposed in the middle of the mall in front of a lot of people and it would be awful to turn him down... But I didn't really care. The thing  that I cared about was that people would that I'm a bitch and I don't want that.

Its been about a few hours since the whole thing happened and I didn't really want to talk to anyone.

The only person I told what really happened where my two besties which were Kalia and Diamond. None of them seemed to believe me.

I'm currently gazing at the sun when I hear my phone ring. Sighing I stand to go get it and see who was calling me.

Oh obviously it was Jason. Looking at the screen and deciding what to do, I went with declining the call. Taking the phone with me, I went back to sit at my window and think of life...

Two minutes later my phone rang again. Once again decline.
It rang again and this time I decided to answer it and hear what he wanted to say.

*phone convo*

"What do you want"

"Damn hi to you to"

"If you called me to waste my time-" I was cut of by Jason.

"No um I really need to talk to you like seriously"

"I'm listening"

"No like face to face"

"Jason-"

"Please..."

"Fine" I said sighing "where and what time"

"Meet me at the lake in 30 minutes"

"Cool. But this better not be stupid"

"Shhhh. Don't worry"

*End of phone convo*

Since I already showered, I decided to wear sweatpants and a sweatshirt.

I left the house and drove to the lake which is like a ten minutes drive.

When I got there I saw Jason sitting alone. *Big sigh*

As I got close I saw London walking towards him. But he couldn't really see her because his back was facing her. I'd say it was too late to leave because he stood up from the bench and got closer to me.

"Hi" he said not sure whether to hug me or just wave or give me a hand shake.

"Hi" I said hugging him.