Chapter 7: Decisions

One day you will realise that I was the one... But it will be too late.

So guys whenever I write something about someone you're just meeting for the first time or an outfit I'll have the picture right underneath it. Cool?

Aubrey's P.O.V

It's been six hours since I met with Jason and London. Standing up from my very comfortable water bed I decided to take a hot shower to relax my tensed muscles and to clear my mind.

The minute I stepped in front of the mirror I didn't know who the girl I was looking at was.

This isn't me

Mastering the courage to look myself in the mirror, I saw a girl that died 8 years ago. The girl that always had red eyes and bags under them from crying herself to sleep almost every night, the girl that was always worried about pleasing other people and never herself, the girl that would keep promises that she made to people but would never keep promises she made to herself. I see the girl I murdered 8 years.

I took a hot shower for about 45 minutes. It really soothed me. When I finished dressing I decided to call the only person that really understood me Kalia.

*phone convo*

"Kalia" I said slightly above a whisper.

"Ma bitch!!" Said Kalia shouting really loud.

"Lia" I said again. Hopefully she notices I wasn't in the mood for any shouting and all that jazz.

"Hey, you don't sound okay. Tell me what's wrong babe" said Kayla softening her voice.

"Kalia please come" I said barely above a whisper.

"Tell me what's wrong" she said not really listening to what I'm saying.

"Please" I said breaking down and sniffling.

"Okay be there in 20" she said sounding as if she's having a hard time standing up.

"Okay. I'm waiting"

* end of phone convo*

Curling up in a ball on my water bed, I silently cry to myself. Crying for all the pain my mom had to go through, crying for all the pain I had to go through. I know that not everything comes easily but people like me had to work 100 times more then people like London. All that changed when Kalia  let me in on her secret life. So when we met at school her dad raised me as his and gave me everything that I needed.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned so fast I think I got a whiplash. For a second I was scared but then I realized that it was only Kalia. She got in cause she has my apartment keys.

I sat up to look at her. She had on her  Nike sweats and Nike shoes. Her hair was done in a messy bun. Without trying she still looked more then beautiful. Call my gay if you like but I'd tap that jelly ass.