Chapter 10: How i missed this

Londons P.O.V

Today was just something else. I've never met anyone like Caleb you know, his super possessive and a dick. Although there's something about him and I can't seem to put a finger on it. But there's something that's just making me want to know him more?

Anyways I'm in my baby on my way back to my apartment.

Today Im not blasting any song because I want to think about everything that's been going on.

Speaking of what's been going on, I have to talk to Jason. Its been about three days since I spoke to him and before we would never even skip a day to talk to each other. 

I'm driving into my apartment garage.

Walking into my apartment, I see roses on the floor leading to my bedroom...

As I got into the room there were rose petals all over my bed in a heart shape. I walked closer to the bed I see a note on it with a Victoria's Secret shopping bag. Picking up the note , I read it and it said.

I want you to put the thing I got you and blindfold on and wait for me on the bed.

Looking at the handwriting I knew exactly who it was. Smiling at myself, I take out what was in the bag and it happened to be a red lace bra and matching thong and a red silk gown.

Putting everything on, I lay on the bed and put the blindfold on.

I'm super excited. Like when was the last time I got some juice, if you know what I mean. Wink wink.

As I was just thinking, I heard my bedroom door open. I couldn't really see who it was due to the blindfold being on.

All of the sudden I felt the person climb on the bed onto me but making sure not to crush me with their weight.

His hands went to my waist and his lips connected to mine. The kiss started slow and passionate. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gladly gave him. Our tongues started battling for dominance and obviously he won. My hands were now in his hair pulling it and he groaned. His lips moved to my neck just above my shoulder, my sweet spot I moaned his name really loud.

My hands moved to his chest thinking he was shirtless but I guess he was fully clothed.

"Too much clothes" I say flipping us over with me on top.

I couldn't see but I straddled his waist sitting right on his dick. I started rocking my hips back and forth needing friction. He groaned while stopping my movement. I got frustrated but started undoing his shirt. When I finally got it off, I went to his pants. When I mistakingly brushed my hand on his growing boner, he groaned. Taking his pants off with his boxer he was left butt naked.

I went back to kissing him and he flipped us over once again. Him on top. He slowly removed to silk robe off of me then started kissing all over my body. He was messaging my right boob while sucking my left nipple. I was a moaning mess. He then switched places.

"Will you f-fuvk me already" I said really impatient.

"Patience" was all he said.

He then took my bra and underwear off, kissing my vagina in the process.

When he finished he got off the bed and went somewhere? When he came back, I felt him gently take my hand and put something cold around it then I heard a click and another click. When I tried to move my hand it couldn't really go anywhere. Shit he cuffed me up. He did the same thing with my other hand.

When he finished, I heard him walk to the stand taking something. Then he came back. I felt him pour something cold from the middle of my boobs all the way down to my vagina making sure to put extra and rub it all over there.

After about two seconds I felt his lips in between my boobs the place he placed the cold thing. He licked my body all the way down to my throbbing vagina. When his tongue licked my clit I moaned, wishing these cuffs were not on so I could pull his hair. His tongue got into my hole and licked. Adding a finger in my hole with his tongue he started pumping in and out of me taking it slow then fast. I couldn't contain my scream moans. When he pumped in and out of me once more, I exploded all over his mouth. He licked me clean making sure not to leave a single spot. 

When he finished he got of the bed to fetch something else. He returned and put nipple clamps on my nipples. It hurt at first then it soon turned into pleasure mixed with pain. He also put a medium sized vibrator into me.

I kept on moaning his name until I finally came.

?? P.O.V

After pulling the vibrator of her delicious looking pussy.

I couldn't hold stop myself any more. I went down to her delicious looking pussy and licked her folds. She moaned my name so loud I'm sure the neighbours heard her. I sucked her clit and she arched her back grinding herself on my face wanting more. I then inserted a finger and that sent her wild. I licked and sucked her while pumping in and out of her at a painfully slow pace. After about a few more pumping she came with a loud scream.

Licking all of her juices, making sure not to leave any drop. I stood up. I then positioned myself at her entrance. I slowly started rubbing the head of cock in her entrance, making circles.

"Urgg" I groaned while she moaned.

After a bit more teasing I pushed my length inside of her. Hmmm feels so good.

"Ahh... Ah hmmm" she moaned while I thrust  in and out of her.

"Faster Papi... Harder faster" she moaned.

I decided to give her what she wants. So I pulled out of her and slammed back into her really hard, I repeated my actions but going much more faster.

"Aii...ahh ai ai" she moaned turning me on more which was not even possible.

After more thrusts she came but I kept going then I released into her.

When I pulled out of her I went to remove the cuffs.

Afterwards I told her to lie down on her back. She did as instructed. I took each of her boob and massaged then while she moaned. After that I put my cock in between her tits and started thrusting. Fuck that feels good. After a few more thrust I came.

"Round two" I asked. And she nodded.

Shit how I missed thisis

#########*###############

🙈🙈🙊🙊🙉🙉
Daammmm

What do u think

Who do you think it is

Vote
Comment
Follow