Chapter 1:Good to see you

In every chapter i will add a song that you can listen to but it will only be for a certain part if needed.

And I'm VERY excited to write!!

____________________________________

Chapter 1:Good to see you too!!

London's P.O.V

So im getting ready for my babies bachelor party. Well his not my baby, his my 'best friend' Aubrey's fiance. Jason doesn't know that I'll be there stripping for him and i want to keep it that way, because the last time we met it didn't go that well.

So I'm going to surprise him with a little something then go to the bachelorette.

You must be wondering why I'm doing this. Thus shall be revealed later.

I'm dressed in a kinky nurse outfit. Under that i have a red lace thong with a matching bra and long hills. All just for him, Jason loves red and lace so perfect combo. Over all of this i have a red coat to top up my look.

I don't really have to worry about condoms because I'm on the pills. To the club we go.

Jason's P.O.V

I've got no clue where these boys are taking me. I just hope its not the strip club, but knowing my boys im most definitely going to the strip club. I over heard them talking about a special performance by a girl named Angela. They said she's extra 'special'.

"To the strip club we go", said James my best man.

"Guys i told you no strip club" i said scratching the back of neck.

"Nigga you gonna be with one chick for the rest of your life. So why not get some for the last time", said Daniel one of my grooms men.

"Yeah. Its been a long time since i got laid", said Chresanto my other grooms men.

"Hahaha. I just got laid bout one? Two? Oh yea two hours ago" said James counting his fingers and laughing.

"By who" asked Daniel.

"As if he'll tell us" said Chresanto rolling his eyes.

"Come close" said James.

We all went close to hear what this douche will say.

"By a girl" said James.

"Bro you full of bullshit" said Daniel looking annoyed.

"We better get going" I said.

"Ya man LEGGO" said Chresanto.

Sometimes i think these boys are 17 not 25. Aubrey forgive me but to the strip club we go!!!

London's P.O.V

So I'm ready. I put on my make-up and take my coat off. Jason here i come.

So i was called on stage. I did a sexy walk on my way to the stage. As i was on stage i saw Jason and them. Just what i wanted. Time to shine...

Obviously i couldn't just go there and drag Jason to a room. I had to do something so i decided to pole dance then lap dance for him in front of everyone.

Song is - dance for you by Beyonce

Tonight I'm gonna dance for you
Tonight I'm gonna put my body on your body, boy I like it when you watch me
Huh tonight is going down.
I be rocking on you babe, rocking rocking on you babe....

I first did a little pole dance. I then got down the stage from the stage and sat Jason down on a chair and started lap dancing for him.

I had a mask on so he couldn't see my face. I carried on dancing and could feel his friend poking my ass. When i finished lap dancing i take his hand and took him to a private room.

As we were walking people were cheering for me and some where whistling.

As we got into the room i pushed him on the bed and straddling him on his waist. I then kissed his super soft lips. First it was soft innocent kiss, then it got rough. I was flipped over and he started kissing all over my neck.
I had to change the way i moan because he'd know its me. Clothes started flying everywhere leaving me in my matching set. I flipped us over Straddling his waist again. I started grinding on his dick earning moans from him. I started grinding harder and faster while pulling his hair earning more moans and groans from him.

Just as i was about to pull his boxers off to suck him dry, he stopped me.

"Hold on can i at least see your face" said Jason holding my shoulder.

"You sure" i said not really sure if i want to show him my face.

"Um yea"

Here comes war. I slowly took my mask off.

"I knew its was you!!!" Said Jason really angry.

"Hi" i said smiling and playing with my fingers.

"Get the fuck off me" said Jason very red.

"But the fun hasn't started" i said pouting.

Jason pushed me off him really hard causing me to fall off the bed. OUCH

"Good to see you too!!!" I said standing up again and rubbing my head.

Aubrey's P.O.V

So everything went well. First we went to a spa. We then got something to eat then went shopping. We then went to London's place. Bitch cray as fuck. But i love her. Two more days and I'll be Mrs Aubrey Santiago. Im so excited but i gotta go sleep.

____________________________________

Yay first chapter!!!!!
Sorry for awful sex scene I'll work harder next time..
Tell me what you think. I'd really like to know how it was.

#vote
Comment
Share ;)