Please read!

Hi guys its the first time I'm actually writing a book so please with
me. I've never written a book before so hopefully you all enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it.

So in this book there will be a lot of new characters here and there but it won't always be in their point of view.

My book is not like most romance books so its hard to predict who will be with who. But if you can predict what will happen next be my guest.

Now some things are real and some aren't. But why always stick to whats real!

Also I live in South Africa (and no I don't have a lion as a pet but how I wish I did) and the book can seem as if its in America but I don't want to limit your imagination so if you feel you want the book to be in Canada or Europe or Australia or even Mozambique and ANY OTHER COUNTRY you want it to be in then that's cool by me.

I also don't want to give the characters specific races and all that jazz so if I say this person is pink and has rainbow eyes, well once again that's my imagination. You feel you want to imagine it differently cool by all means.

Just please don't make this a hate blog or whatever. And don't judge. I feel if you want to judge some else's work just think 'Let me write a book and see what other people think about it' then you can see how its feels to have people say bad about your work.

Ohhhh how could I forget.

This book is EXTREMELY MATURE!!!!

Without wasting more time, let the reading start (well the writing for me)