Chapter 8: Meeting Mr right, Part 1

London's POV

Its been about two weeks since the whole me meeting with Aubrey happened.

I actually felt much better after I told her why I did what I did. That guilty feeling isn't there anymore. I feel much more relieved and more alive than ever.

So I'm dressed in light blue ripped jeans, cropped Tee and boot hills.

I decided to go to Starbucks because boy I love me my cappuccino and my chocolate muffin. And who wouldn't want to start their day at Starbucks?

Getting into my white Audi A4 I played my current favorite song which is Closer by The Chainsmokers and Halsey.

Hey, I was doing just fine before I met you
Drink too much and that's an issue But I'm okay
Hey, just tell your friends it was nice to meet them but I hope I never see them again

I know it breaks your heart,
move to the city in a broke down car and
four years no call now you looking pretty in a hotel bar
and I, I, I, I, I can't stop,
no I, I, I, I, I can't stop

So baby pull me closer
In the backseat of your Rover
That I know you cant afford
Bite that tattoo on your shoulder
Pull the sheets right of the corner of the mattress that you stole
From your roommate back in Boulder
We ain't ever getting older

The music blasted so loud I think people that were 20 blocks behind me heard it. But that did not stop me from singing louder than my voice would let me, which is very loud for a small girl. But hey I love that song so try telling me to lower the volume.

When I parked in the parking lot at Starbucks and got out of my car, I got looks from a group of teenage boys. I think some of them winked at me. I just blushed and waved. They waved back and whistled.

Getting into Starbucks, I went to the till to order my shit.

"Welcome to Starbucks what would you like" said the lady at the till chewing bubblegum really loud with her mouth open and rolling her eyes, which is really disrespectful.

"I'd like a cappuccino and two chocolate muffins please" I said smiling at her maybe it'll lighten up her mood.

"Yea whatever just hold up your damn order is coming up" she said throwing the change at me.