Chapter 3

Omg. Did I just get Jacksepticeye's phone number!! I hear footsteps coming Down the spiral staircase and look to see Keeghan finally got out of the shower. 

"Hey, I heard a guys voice. Who was here??" Keeghan said to you as she walked off the last stair. Should I tell her who it was. She's my best friend, I need to tell her.

"Your never gonna believe it.."

"WHO!!!"  Keeghan blurted out with excitement.

"On the way home from the store, Jacksepticeye bumped into me. He came in here for some coffee, then left, and may have given me his phone number!" I told Keeghan and she looked like she was gonna pass out.

"Omg my y/ n is gonna have a hot Irish boyfriend!" Keeghan said while hugging me and fake crying.                Boyfriend????  I thought. Jack could never like me, he probably just gave me his number so we can hang out some other time.

-Time skip to 11:00 PM-

You were laying in bed with your warm long pajamas. You had Jack's number already in your phone but you were thinking about what to Say. Whatever, just go for it, you thought.

(Text messages. J- Jack.  Y-You.)

Y- Hey Jack ( :

J- Hi  y/ n, how's you day been?

Y- Its been great, Thanks. How's your day going.

J- Good. Hey, are you busy tomorrow at like 3??

Y-  No I'm free tomorrow, why?

J- I was wandering if maybe you wanted to go see a movie with me?

(Omg hell yes) Y- Sure, I'd love too! =D

J- Awesome!

Y- Hey, I'm gonna go to sleep. I'm really tired, can you text me when you wake up tomorrow?

J- Sure, goodnight. Sweet dreams! c=

Y- You too. Night

-End of text. Then you fell asleep-