Chapter 4

You slowly open your eyes, you turn your head to look at the clock, It's 1 PM. Sh*t. You get out of bed grab a fresh pair black jeans and a white and black t-shirt. You check your phone to see Jack Texted you 2 houra ago. You Texted him saying you were about to jump in the shower, you'll text him after. You then take a shower.

After the shower it was almost 2. You got dressed, dried and straightened your hair, brushed your teeth, and grabbed your light weight black jacket . You then see its 2:48 and Jack Texted you. He said he was gonna walk to your apartment and that he was on his way. You hurried and ate (your favorite fruit) and got your shoes on. You soon heard a knock on your door. You walked over and opened it to see Jack wearing your favorite blue shirt with jeans and a black Jacket.

(Jack's point of view)

Damn she looked cute in her outfit. I really like y/n, she's so nice and beautiful. I really hope she likes me back. Guess I'll need to wait and see.

"Hey ready to go?" She said.

"Yeah, what movie do you want to see?" Jack asked. "We can see dead pool."

"Sure, I've been wanting to go see dead pool for awhile now." You said.

(15 minutes past)

When you got to the movies, You paid for y/n ticket and your ticket. You bought some popcorn to share with y/n and sat down. The movie began and you and y/n weren't paying attention to your hands when you both grabbed for popcorn. But instead both of you had grabbed one another's hand. You look up into y/n green eyes, and she blushed. (go with the eyes I put. :p) She was so cute when she blushed. We let go so we could eat some more popcorn, then I thought, eventually I'm gonna tell her how I feel about her, so why not start a little now. You moved the popcorn out from between you and y/n and grabbed her hand and held it.  She held your hand back, and you could tell she was blushing and smiling. 

(Back to YOUR point of view)

Jack grabbed my hand and held it, I held his hand back. I couldn't help but smile and blush, and I could tell that that he knew I was, but I didn't care. I never wanted him to let go of my hand. Maybe he does like me after all, maybe Keeghan was right .(for once. *sorry Keeghan if you read this XD*) But right now, I'm going to enjoy this moment and never forget it.

(Hope you guys that are reading this like it so far. Sorry if the chapters are short.      -Jack/Julia