Chapter 12: Family

HEY FRIENDS!! IM GONNA START WRITING AGAIN!! I HOPE YOU'll  READ AND ENJOY!
Here I go now... jeez I'm gonna be rusty af.
(Long chapter btw)

I slowly open my eyes, I look to the left and I see Jack is laying down on his phone.
"Good morning beautiful." He says with a smile, then bringing his attention back to his phone.
"Good morning babe." I say after stretching my legs and arms. I grab my phone off the night stand and cuddle up next to Jack.
"What's your plans for today?"
"Nothing, just might go back to my apartment  for a little to hang with Keeghan later. What about you?"
"Well, if your not gonna be busy, my mom invited the some family to come over for dinner later tonight. Which basically means you can come if you'd like. "
I've been dating Jack for like 6 months, I think his family would be happy if I came with, Jack talks about his mom all the time. She seems really nice! The only thing is, is that I'm not a big social person when it comes to meeting families.  ( literally me)
"Sure, I'd like to come." I say with a smile.
"You a little nervous?"
"You can see right through me can't you?"
"Basically." He laughs. "You'll be fine y/n. I'll stay with you the whole time, ok?" He looks at me with the most adorable face ever. How did I get so lucky?
"Alright." I kiss him before I get up and smile. "I'm gonna go make your favorite."
"Coffee!" He looks at me with his face lighting up and I laugh.
"I'll be down in a second beautiful."
"Dont take too long, or I'll drink your coffee too and be bouncing off the walls." I say walking into the hall and going to the stair leaving the bedroom door open. Why? You'll see.
"NOOO! Not my coffee!" That's why. .....
Jack walks downstairs and says "There better not be any damn footprints on my walls" I laugh, "There's not. Your lucky, I almost drank yours." He chuckles and gives me a long kiss. "Thanks for the coffee." As he takes a sip and smiles as he swallows the coffee. "Welcome Jackaboy"

I get back to the apartment and shower. Keegan comes home and with both go to get out nails done. I come back home and she said she's gonna go put with her boyfriend Tyler. She leaves and I get ready to go with Jack. He text me as I'm getting my shoes on.  (Your wearing black Jeans, and a white an black t-shirt with a black jacket)

(Texting  J-Jack Y- You.)

J- Hey beautiful, are you ready?
Y- Yeah handsome, I'll be on my way in a second to get you.
J- Alright. See you in a couple minutes. Love you!
Y- Love you too!
(End of text)

I get to Jack's apartments and he's waiting outside. I pull up and he gets in.
"Hey, you look great." He says smiling while closing the door.
"Aww thanks" I say giving him a long kiss. We smile and I pull out of the parking lot and we start driving.

We get there and it's a nice oldish looking house, with a wooden cabin in the back. We walk up to the door and Jack knocks and we wait. I take a deep breath in and out. Jack grabs my hand and looks at me.
"Nervous huh."
"A little." I admit
"Its ok", he says and kisses my forehead. The door opens and Jack's mom moves to the side for us to come in.
"Hi! Oh my god your so handsome!" Jack's mom says laughing while hugging Jack.
"Hi mom, good to see you too" Jack says laughing, shaking his head and hugging his mom back. "Mom this is y/n. Y/n, this is my mom. Oh god, here I go...
"Hi y/n! It's nice to meet you finally." His mom says while holding her arms out for a hug.
"Hi Ms Mcloughlin, it's nice to meet you too. How are you?" I say as I hug her and we let go.
"I'm doing good, thanks. Don't be shy, come on in. And if it's easier you can call me mom or anything you prefer, She says smiling."
We go into the living room and Jack introduces me to his family that's there. After Jack and I go to get some water in the kitchen, where his mom is setting everything up and cooking.
"Do you need any help?
"Thank you y/n , can you set the table for me please?"
"Sure thing." Jack comes up to me and kisses my cheek. "Hey I'll be in the living room when your done, ok?" Right now I felt comfortable being around his mom. So that was fine with me. While I was in the kitchen helping, Jack's mom was ask I g me questions like how our relationship was, how long we were together for, stuff like that. I really like her.

Dinner was done and we all ate in the dining room, chatted and watched tv. I was talking with Jack, his brother, and his brothers girlfriend which we had lots of stuff in common. A little bit after dinner, we all cleaned up. And some of Jack's family left cause it was 8:30. Then we decided to go back home.

When we got back home, we went upstairs. Jack came up behind me and wrapped his arm around me and kissed my cheek over and over. I turned around and we started kissing roughly. His hands at my side touching some skin, my hands were wrapped around his neck. He took me next to the bed. I put my hands up the sides of his shirt, he then took off his shirt. He was so skinny and had SOME muscles. The kissing kept going, down my neck and to my collarbone. Jack then pulled something in a small square plastic wrapping out of his nightstand. He then looks at me. "Wanna? If not I'll stop."
"Don't stop now." I say smirking then start kissing roughly again.

I think you know what happens next... *smirks and does sly face exasperation.*
Hope you liked it!!!