Chapter 9

(Your point of view)

I got off work and found out Keeghan was staying at one of her friends houses tonight, so I would be home alone.  I hated staying at our apartment alone, It was really dark and creepy.  I texted Jack during the whole day when I wasn't busy at work. I finally got home from work and it was about 7:15 PM. I unlocked the door and sat down and watched tv for a little, It was now  8:30 PM and Jack called. I put him on speaker because I was cleaning the kitchen. I was tired so I went to bed around 10.

(Time skipped to you sleeping)

I Jolted up in bed and screamed. I started looking around to see where I was, when I realized I was in my room and had a nightmare, I didn't want to sleep in here alone. I looked at the clock to see it was 12:21. I started to jump at the slightest of noises. I grabbed my phone, jacket, and the car keys and went to the car. I got in the car and texted Jack, I knew he wouldn't answer but I texted him asking if I could stay the night there. I drove to his apartment complex, and walked up the stairs till I got to his door. I knocked on the door and about 1 minute later Jack answered the door. He looked at me confused with his ocean eye.

"Hey beautiful, what are you doing here? Is something wrong?" Jack said in a sleepy voice.

" I had a bad nightmare, I don't wanna sleep in my apartment alone.  I was wondering if I can  sleep here tonight? If that's fine." I asked.

"Yeah, definitely, you can stay here."

"Thank you, I appreciate it, and did I wake you up?" I ask hoping I didn't and walking into his living room. while Jack shut and locked the door.

"No you didn't, I was just getting ready to, and do you wanna sleep in my bed with me?" Jack said less sleepy and kinda shyly.

"Good, and yes please." I said with a smile, and my cheeks flushed red and walked up to Jack and hugged him. He hugged back and I felt so much calmer than I did. Jack then picked me up bridal style and carried me to his room. He set me down on his bed and started kissing me, he left 2 love marks on me, one on my neck and the other on my collar bone. I knew he didn't want to rush into things so he stopped. We both then layed in bed, I got close to him and put my head on his chest and hand on his stomach, he wrapped his  hand around me and I fell asleep.

(Jack's pov)

I didn't want Y/n to feel uncomfortable when I was kissing her neck, so I stopped. We have only been dating for like 3 months and I didn't want to do something stupid or hurt her. I love her so much! She's really cute when she sleeps, that makes me sound like a creep, but she's just so peaceful. I still haven't told the YouTube community about her, I might tomorrow when I make a video. I'm gonna ask Y/n before I say anything though. I look at Y/n and I can tell she's sleeping. I then start to fall asleep so I have energy to do things tomorrow. I shut my eyes and think about Y/n and I soon fall asleep.

(Hope you guys are enjoying this story, I know i'm not that good at making them but I try. ~Jack/Julia)