Chapter 6

(Jack's point of view)

It was 11:30 PM and I decided to text y/n.

(J- Jack. Y- you. In the text)

J- Hey y/n <3 are you still up?  I texted. And she almost immediately answered.

Y- Hey Jackaboy <3, I'm still up. I was wandering if Sunday you wanted to go Ice skating with me?" She text back.
(It's Friday in this.) Ice skating, great. I was not that great at it, but I would go anyways just to see her.

J- Sure, I'm probably gonna fall a lot tho, lol.  I said and kinda blushed when I sent it.

Y- Lol, I'll help you, I promise. : ).  Uhhh, I have work tomorrow. :(

J- What do you do for work?

Y- I work at a coffee shop from 9-5, then when I get home I uploaded a YouTube video. Do you do anything else besides uploading videos?

J- Wow, you must be tired after all that. And not really. What time do you need to wake up tomorrow? Because if it's early I don't wanna keep you up all night.

Y- I need to wake up at 7.

(After texting for 30 minutes.) (Your point of view.)

Y- I should go to bed, my eyes are starting to close. Lol.

J- Okay Beautiful, goodnight. Sweet dreams!<3

Omg he called me beautiful. Lol fan girl just hit me. :p

Y- You too, Goodnight! <3
(End of text)

(At work. On break tho, 12:30 PM. You text Jack)

Y- Hey Jackaboy, are you home?

J- Yeah Beautiful.

Y- What's your address? Just wandering.

J- ( address and apartment number) okay.

Y- Ok thank you. : )
(End of text)

At work you made 2 cups off really good coffee and paid for it with some money out of your wallet. You have til 1:20 til your break ends. So you got in your car and drove to Jack's apartment. You got to his door and knocked, you waited at the door as you heard footsteps coming to the door and it open. You smile as you see Jack look at you.

"Hey, I have til 1:20 til I need to go back to work, so I brought you and me some coffee." You said. Jack smiles and backs up for you to walk in.

"You know me so damn well!" Jack says and sets the coffee down on the table and hugs you. He was so warm, his hugs were so gentle. You both let go and sit on his couch to watch a little tv, you sit right next to him and lay your head on his shoulder while his arms around you. You both watch (your favorite show) and drink the coffee you brought him.

"This is really good, did you make this?" Jack asks you.
"Yeah, I'm glad you like it!" You say with a smile, then Jack kisses your forehead, which made you blush. You look at the clock and see it's 1:05. Damn.

"Hey I should get going back to work. You said getting up off the couch. Jack gets up and walks you to the door and opens it.

"Thanks for the great coffee." he says and kisses you.
Yup pull away and say "your welcome. See you tomorrow." And you drive back to work.