Chapter 8

(Jack's point of view)

I put in a scary movie that I knew y/n would probably get scared to, and she did get scared. As planned she huddled next to, so I put my arm around her.

Near the end of the movie, she fell asleep on my shoulder, I gently picked y/n up bridle style and carried her upstairs to my room. I laid her in my bed and kissed her. I went to the other side of the bed, and put the covers on both of us, when y/n moved and laid her head and arm on my chest. I smiled and blushed a little because of what she did and feel asleep thinking about her.

(Your point of view. Now morning time)

I opened my eyes to see I was not in my room, I felt someone's arm over my side/stomach and realized I was in Jack's bed with him. I might have woke him up too from me moving around to make out where I am.

"Good Morning beautiful, how did you sleep?" He said in a deep sleepy voice.

"Morning Jackaboy, I slept good." I said turning over to face Jack. I then kissed him on the lips and said "How about you?"

"I slept great." He said sitting up and getting a new shirt and pants and going to the bathroom to change. While he did I grabbed my phone and seen I had 8 new messages from Keeghan. Sh*t, she didn't know where I was, I texted her back saying

(K- Keeghan. Y- You. Text messages)

Y- Sorry I was with Jack and I fell asleep and stay the night here.

K- It's ok but next time before you fall asleep somewhere text me, so I don't have a heart attack cause you never came home lol.

Y- Lol k, I'll be home today tho. See you soon.

(End of text)

Jack came back in the room and had a small box in his hand and something black.

"Close your eyes, I need to do something. It's nothing bad trust me!" He said

"Uhh... okay.." I said confused. I closed my eyes and he walked over to me and put something over my head. He grabbed my arms and put them through something. He then picked up the box and put it in my arms.

"Open your eyes!" Jack said in excitement.
I opened my eyes and looked at what Jack put on me, he put on a black septic eye shirt that perfectly fit me. I gasped a little and opened the box to see a note that said for you with a heart on it. Under the note was a Septic Eye Sam!!! You quickly grab the same and hug it! You look at Jack to see he took a picture of you.

"Omg thank you so much Jack!! I love it!!" You say and hug Jack and give him a kiss. He kissed back.

"I knew you would." He said smiling. We walked out of his room and went down stairs, I made us some Coffee and some eggs and toast and we ate and talked.

"Thanks for the breakfast y/n, it's really good!" Jack said happily.

"Your Welcome Jack, and I have to work today so I can't stay as long." I said sadly.

"Aww, ok. What time?" He asked.

"1 o'clock. And it's 12:02, so I need to get ready soon, luckily my apron for work is in the car." I told him.
After we ate I got ready and it was 12:38, I went down stairs and hugged Jack from behind. He jumped so little and I laughed.

"I don't wanna go to work!" I said frowning.

"I don't want you to go- he said before I kissed him. We then started making out and his hands were on my waste and mine were on his neck. His body was pressed up against mine while my back was on the wall. I pulled away then hugged him before he could do anything.

"I love you Jack." I said walking out.

"I love you too y/n"