chapter 3

(Melanie in media)

Melanie p.o.v

I was just leaving out the mall from buying a few things for me. that boy I bumped into was fine as hell and his waves was on point. anyways I had to get on the bus since I didn't have a car. Let me tell you a few things about me.

My name is Melanie Carter and is 17 years old about to turn 18 in a few days on August 27. Schools start back in September for senior year oh high school. Looks like this is my stop right here. I started to walk down the block to see a lot of teenagers on the block. Let's just say I live in the hood but I mean it ain't that bad.

everyone here like knows each other so there's barley any problems here. only if the east side comes to the west side ( my side)over some stupid ass beef. I finally reached my house and unlock the door trying to close it quietly. But it wanna make a squeaky noise, and my reason for that is my mom boyfriend is so annoying and creepy.

I be catching him  looking at me like the fuck  you looking at may I help you. Well my 'real dad' died when I was about 5 I wish he was still here. mama was always was sad but try not to show it because she had to be strong for both of us. until she met Trey her boyfriend a year ago.

I went to my room and started to put my clothes I bought away. Also my bath and body works lotions I bought and put them on my dresser. I walked in the kitchen to get my left over Chinese food. I looked confused because my shit not there and the one and only to eat it is trey. walking into the living room this nigga really busting down my chicken and fries. " yoo why you eating my food" I asked him. he just gonna sit there and still watch tv.

I walked over to his side and cut off the tv. " why you would turn it off I watching that" he said in a annoyed tone. This negro yo " and why are you eating my food like I put a sign on it Clear with my name on it". he got up walking out the living room with me on his tail. " you tripping Melanie it's just food" he said getting a drink of Hennessy. 'it's just food nigga are you dumb, I was hungry and you ate my shit' I thought, well I thought I said it in my head.

"what you say" he said leaning over me backing me up to the counter. " um excuse me you all up in my personal space" I said trying to move. he smirked then left at  that. See this is that weird shit I'm talking about and imma have to buy me a taser.

King p.o.v

after bumping into that girl in amber be all noise I texted the crew to meet us at the food court. " so what do you want to eat babe" I said to amber looking down at her. she had her arms crossed against her chest lookin upset. I stopped in my tracks and faced her to me. she is like so short compared to me " if you still mad about me talking to that girl it was nothing just chill" I said bending down to her kissing her lips.

surprisingly she kissed back deepening it. I pulled back I stared laughing " don't start something you can't finish before Jr get hype". amber open her mouth shocked and stared laughing hitting my arm " stop being nasty we in public". " as I was saying what do you want with your baby head ass" I said. she was thinking while tapping her chin, this girl.

" I want a soft taco with a Starburst  strawberry freeze from taco bell" she said. I nodded and gave her money for it while I'll go get something else. I went to burger King and got two  cheeseburgers with fries.

amber was sitting at a big table rating so I joined her. " stoppp mark dang" I heard Ashley voice behind me. I turned my head to see mark keep playing with her hair. Mark had to strands of hair playing double dutch. shaking my head, this fool.

" wassup my guys" mark said sitting next to me. he stole a few french fries from me and stuffed in his mouth like I didn't see him. " don't touch my food  again" I said while handing him my extra burger. " thank you daddyyy" mark said playfully. I scooted over "stop with that gay shit" I said laughing.