chapter 11

Melanie p.o.v

I woke up feeling a lot of pain from my body. Last night events flooded my mind. I really hate this guy, he can die for all I care. I turned to my side to see if king was there still. He wasn't, which made me pout.

Carefully standing up I made my way to the bathroom. I look in the mirror looking at my face. I had a scratch above my eyebrow, some scratches here and there, and a brusied cheek. All I can do is just shake my head.

After taking a shower and getting dress, I heard a knock on the door which soon turned into a beat. I shakes my head and open the door revealing mark, trill, and my baby.

"Really mark" I said. He nodded and gave me a hug.

I Let them in and shut the door behind. Turning around coming face to face with king.

"So you just wasn't gonna give your baby no kiss huh?" King said with a smirk.

I playfully rolled my eyes" Of course not".

He brought my face closer to his kissing me on the lips. Our lips moved in sync slowly kissing each other. I love when we kiss, just the touch of his soft lips makes not wanting to stop.

He licks my bottom lip making me to gasp. King takes the opportunity to slip his tongue in.

"Can yah stop now like damn" trill said.

We both stop and looks at him. King kissed his teeth, "shut yo lonely ass up".

Trill mugs him "nigga I'm not a lonely person, I gets the bitches".

"Well we need to gets you a girlfriend because you not finna be cock blocking all the time" king said, also laughing.

Trill waved him off as he went to the living room. We followed seeing mark on the couch eating my onion rings. I walked up to him and snatched it.

He frowned "yo wassup withchu I  was just eating".

I laughed " you can't be coming up in here eating my shit".

He held his hands up " my bad sis".

"So about this bitch ass, have he ever put his hand on you before?" Trill asked getting serious.

I sat down on the other couch next to king.

"No that's was the only time because we got into a small argument. He always aggy when he is drunk" I explained.

King wrapped his arms  around me planting a kiss on my forehead.

"Well you don't have to worry about him anymore. You got me and them now. I will always protect you no matter what, bitch or nigga" he said.

I nodded kissing him back before laying my head on his chest.

"And-" mark started to say before interrupted by a knock on the door. I shot my head up confused, only people who know where I live is the crew,king, and my mom and I.

I excused myself before getting up walking out to the door. I open the door see it was this bitch.

How the fuck this bitch know where I live?