chpater 9

*Melanie birthday*

Mark p.o.v

So yah already know it's my sister birthday today. I right now I'm on her way to her house. I bought a gift for her and wanted to give her one first before anyone else. I pulled up to her house going to her door knocking on it.

Some man open the door I'm guessing her step father. " Who are you" he said grilling me. Only saw this nigga for five seconds and ready to pistol whip him. Woosah mark, woosah " I came see my sister Melanie" I said walking into the house.

"Excuse me you can't just walk up in here, I call the police" he yelled. "Yeah you do that old guy" I said noticing a woman in the kitchen. I knocked on the wall to make myself know. "Hello Miss I came to see Melanie, I have a gift for her birthday". She smiled " you must be mark right, well she in her room down the hall" she smiled.

I was gonna knock but decided against and just opened it. I saw her doing her hair and makeup. " WASSUP SISTA SISTA HAPPY BIRTHDAY" I yelled making her jump. She turned around and smiled. She ran to me giving me a hug "thank you pooh and see you have a gift huh".

"Your welcome and you look beautiful, well open up your present" I said giving it to her. When she opened up the box she was on shocked.

She squealed "OMG MARK, thank you so much I know this cost you a lot". I smiled big I got her a golden Micheal Kor's watch."no biggie just a couple stacks" I said shrugging. She hugged me again tightly, we heard someone clear there throat. We turned around see this bitch nigga again.

"I think you should leave now and I'm not warning you again" he said leaning in the door frame. " Relax it's not even that deep I came her to see her not you" I yelled getting angry. Melanie came sound to put her hand on my chest " relax mark dnt worry about him he just very annoying and I don't even pay any mind to it" she said.

I nodded because I didn't want to ruin her birthday already. I just laid on her taking my show off. Now I'm really gonna be petty and just lay here. I wish he come in and touch me, it will be his last da breathing. " Leave them alone and go in the room, stop being so serious" I her Melanie mom say.

When he left Melanie closed the door " I'm sorry for that" she said. " No need for that, you just get pretty while I'll go to sleep".

King p.o.v

So today's is my girl birthday. Yeah I know I said "my girl" but I just really have feelings for her. Today is the day I will confess my feelings for her. Right now it 7:00 pm and I was throwing her a surprise party for Melanie at this club. I texted her telling her im
On my way. On my way to her house I picked up Chad and Damien. I know mark already so I guess he driving there himself.

I finally pulled up and walk out to her front door. I knocked on her door and her stepfather opened up.  He sucked his teeth and open up the door. Fuck is this problem but anyways I saw her and mark there waiting in the living room. " Happy birthday babe" I said making her quickly get up from the couch.

"Finally I been waiting I just wanna have fun wth you guys, drama free" she said. "Welp let's go then" I said but mark was sleeping. I walked up him and smacked his face. He quickly hot up throwing up his hands. " I thought you was her step dad I was bout go punch the shit out of you" he said laughing.

" Don't worry bout that nigga, I really don't know what his problem is" I said. He nodded and we left. He went to his car while we hopped in mines. " Happy birthday chocolate" Damien said. She smiled "thank you Dame". "Yeah Happy birthday blood" he said stretching out the word blood. We laughed only him to do That.

" Ight let's go I'm ready to turn  up" Melanie said throwing her hands in the air. I started driving, it's time to really turn the fuck up. Trill texted me saying everything is ready and the DJ is there that I rented for the night.