chapter 12

*Next week*

King P.o.v

So today's the day for the drop, but right now I'm shopping for clothes with the boys. Since school about to come up I decided some to do some shopping.

I did get some things for my baby too. Some clothes, jewelry, and shoes. "Yo this MCM bag is to fire" mark said. I looked over it actually was tho, I would get one but everyone get those.

"Then get it airhead" Chad said. We shared a laugh, while mark stale face him."shut yo high yellow looking ass up". I laughed, well someone is triggered. "Nah cuz we about to shitting on these bum ass niggas at school" I said.

"Facts ode load's of shit's"mark said.

" You always have to drag something" trill said laughing. Well we finished shopping in that store. We having like alot of bags and right now I'm done for now. Also hungry like a bitch for real.

"Yo let's head out, put these bags at home and go out to grub on something" I said. "Cool I'm hungry too, haven't ate since this morning" Damien said.

*Later at the diner*

"These mash potatoes and steak really life right now" trill said. I had myself some hot wings, French fries,and another order of Shrimp Alfredo. Told you niggas was hungry.

"Now all seriousness y'all rest for tonight right, no lacking and goofing" I said."we all got this man just relax if any we always got eachothers back. No worries." Chad said.

"True, let me stop thinking about it."

We finished all our food and heard back to get ready for tonight. Well it's 6:30 right now and the drops is at 8. So before going to my house I went to Melanie's.

I knocked on her front door and he mom came opening the door. "Oh hey handsome, Melanie your boyfriend is her" she yells the last part.

I shake my head while laughing at her compliment. I made my way towards her room. She was watching Netflix as usual. I walked over to her and gave her a kiss before laying next to her.

"So you gonna watch Netflix and not invite me over to chill?" I smirked at her. She laughed before hitting me with the Pillow.

"Nasty ass little boy" she said, I laughed.

"Girl I'm daddy and you know that" I said while pulling her body on top of me.

She got her self comfortable on me sitting up. She had this sly smirk on her face. "Is that so?" She says while kissing me. Who knew Melanie would be such a freak.

But she not slick, like I said last time I'm gonna get pay back. I'm thinking now is a good time.

I flipped us over so now I was on top now. I pecked her lips before now moving on to her neck. I was giving her  slow sloppy kisses on her neck before Kissing her collar bone.

I notice her body was tense but that wasn't stopping me. I sat up a little while pulling her shirt off, revealing her lace bra. Her face look of nervousness but quickly changed it.

I started kissing her chest and with her every kiss I left a hickie. I notice she had some shorts so I pulled them off as well.